"D-do what?..."

"Yuki, I'm sorry for everything."

Yuki paused as everything went silent.

"I apologize for everything I have done to you in the past even if it's not enough. I do know sorry is not enough."

"B-but you didn't hurt me or anything?"

"I didn't physically hurt you but I hurt your feelings. I ignored you for the past few years because I was afraid M/n will do something bad to you if you get close to me." Y/n clenched her fist.

"I wanted to keep you safe at all cost that I decided to distance myself from you even if it means you hating me."

"I-i could never hate you!!" He yelled.

"I don't know about that... But even so, I still wanna apologize to you. It might be too late for me to say this now but I want to make up for you on everything."

"Huh?..."

"I wanna be your sister this time. I promise you that I won't do anything like that anymore, yuki."

Yuki's eyes widened before tears formed in his eyes. He gritted his teeth. "That's no fair, y/n-nee..." He sobbed.

Y/n's eyes widened causing her to look up. "Yuki?..."

"I have been waiting for you to say that... I wanted to be your little brother! Everytime I always see is your back. You ignored me everything I tried talking to you. I tried to do everything to make you notice me..."

"I know... I know everything you have done."

"What?-"

Y/n placed her hand on top of his head. "I appreciate everything you have done so far. So please, let me be a sister for you this time.." Y/n pulled yuki to a hug. Yuki cries and buried his face on y/n's clothing.

"I knew you didn't hate me..."

"How do you know that?..."

"I know you're the one who's always saving me when I'm in trouble."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprised. "How?..."

He sobbed. "I once saw you using your power when you were training in the training grounds."

Y/n's eyes widened again while sweat dropping. "What?..."

He looked up and grinned. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone since I know it's a secret!"

"You promise?"

He nodded. "I promise!"

Y/n sighs in relief. "Thank you. Anyways, you haven't eaten right? Let's go." Y/n held out her hand and Yuki's eyes widened before grinning.

"Yes!"

-

"Lady y/n! We have arrived!" The ship stopped at the dock and all of the men started doing their work.

"Oh? That fast?"

The sailor chuckles. "Hehe. That's because I'm the one who's-!"

The men deadpanned. "Please stop it."

"Anyway, let's go." Y/n walks down and was welcomed by people.

"Who's that?..."

"Is she new?"

"Look... That flag..."

Y/n looks around and saw civilian people. 'There's no celestial people... Good.'

Yuki walks down as well and nervously looks at the people in front of them looking at them in curiosity. Y/n noticed and held out her hand.

"Come. No need to be so nervous around me."

Yuki nodded before holding y/n's hand.

"Wha-"

A boy tripped in front of the h/c kids causing them to look at the boy in front of them.

"Oh no!!"

"He's dead!"

"My son!-" The mother screamed in terror.

"Don't do it! You're gonna get killed if you get the celestial angry!!" One of the people holds back the kid's mother.

"But-"

"They are celestial!!"

All of the people panicked.

Y/n sighs before kneeling on the ground. "So noisy... Are you all right?" All of them paused.

"Huh?"

The boy's eyes widened. "Are you hurt anywhere? Did someone push you out here?"

The boy trembled and tried looking for an answer. "I-i..."

"There is no need to be so nervous around me. I maybe a celestial dragon but I don't do the things they do. I disliked people like them who makes people their slave."

"R-really?..."

Y/n nodded. "All celestial are disgusting in many ways."

"Are you like that as well?"

Y/n shrugged. "That's for you to know, not me."

The boy hesitated for a bit before holding y/n's hand.

"Thank you..."

"Am I really seeing things?..."

"We probably are..."

"Move out the way!"

"Move out the way for thr celestial dragon!!"

All of them quickly went to the side making a way for the celestial dragons.

"Y-your highness! W-what brings you here?..." The celestial hesitantly asked.

"Dad, who is that brat?" The son of the celestial dragon asked his father.

"Idiot!" He smacked his head. "Don't call her a brat! They are the celestial L/n!"

All of them pauses. "What?"

"T-the L-/n?..."

"What are they doing here?!..."

"Shut up! Your at the presence of L/n!" The celestial dragon yelled.

Y/n narrowed her eyes. "Stop yelling at them. They didn't do anything wrong."

"B-but-"

Y/n glared at him. "Do you have something to say?"

He flinched. "N-not at all!..."

The son of celestial dragon clenched his fist. 'This cocky brat... She's just a kid. Who does she think she is?'

"W-why don't we go into my mansion? S-so we could have a talk?"

Y/n clicked her tongue. "Just for a bit. I'm leaving after I gave you the letter."

"Y-yes!"