𝓦anna See A Magic Trick?

Start from the beginning

"Hey, mind handing me my hat right there?" Slowly, I nod. Kneeling back down, quickly handing the man his hat.

"Yes sir...." The man say's, looking around. As if to see if anyone was around.

I raise my brow.

'That was strange. Why is he looking around for?' I think, taking a step back.

"I'm a part time magician!" The man randomly says, putting on his hat.

"....Nice." I say, patting my leg's. Puffing my face, feeling very uncomfortable.

'Okay, I did what he asked. I could leave now-'

"Hey....I've seen you before. You're that kid that's helping the detectives with the missing kids case! Am I....right?" Shocked, I look around.

"Ya....used to." I answer.

"Ah. I know all about you. You're Y/N Blake! Am I correct?" I nod.

"Yes. I'm trying my hardest to find my friend....Griffin." I explain, fiddling with my fingers.

"Ohh! Griffin....I know him! He was a very sweet kid." I let out a small gasp.

"....Was?" I say out loud, on accident.

Seeing the man's jaw tighten, he puts on a smile again.

"Hey, wanna see a magic trick?" The man randomly asks.

Laughing, I politely refuse the offer.

"No, thank you. Thanks, though! But....I really need to get going, now." I say, giving a small wave goodbye.

"C'mon, just one! I can do anything! Any request?" Growing frustrated, I nod.

"Ya, I have one. Disappear." I say, glaring at the men now.

"Ahah....I can't do that. But, there is something that I am good at doing! I'll show you," Huffing, I look around. My body grows even more nervous.

Glancing at the van, I notice something off.

Black....balloons.

Gasping, I snap back to reality. I shove past the man, breathing heavily.

"Hey, where you heading?" Grunting, I turn to look at the man.

"You're the Grabber." I say, glaring at the Grabber.

Slowly, he grins. Letting out a couple of laughs.

"Smart, aren't you?" Gulping, I turn back around and start running. Heading to the station. Hearing the Grabber running after me.

"SOMEONE, HELP! THE GRABBER!" I yell, panicked.

Feeling a pair of arms wrap around me, my eyes widen in fear. I struggle to get loose from the Grabbers grip.

"LET GO OF ME, DAMNIT!" I yell, managing to take out the toy rocket that Finn got me, getting a good stab at the Grabbers arm.

Hissing, the Grabber starts spraying something in my mouth.