"You know how we've been testing out more kamasutra positions combined with breathing techniques?"

"Yes." Taehyung was now still, hovering over the man's body. Listening closely to every word.

"Well. I might have an idea how we could test a position and technique tonight…."

"Really?" Taehyung couldn't help the smirk taking over his features as Jungkook started to blush lightly.

"But are you sure you can handle it baby?" Taehyung bent down so that he was face to face with him, his dark brown orbs getting darker and wider.

"You know what usually happens when we fuck like that." His fingers trailed down to the waistband of Jungkook's boxers. His lips sucked gently on the flushed neck beneath him. His kisses stopping as he continued:

"We usually cum so hard we're completely done after."

Jungkook's voice was breathy as he answered.

"That's why it's perfect now. When we don't have a schedule tomorrow."

Gripping his hard member, Jungkook's breath hitched as Taehyung looked him deep into his eyes.

"You're quite dirty wanting to have sex when you very well know that Hobi is in the room next to us."

"I-" Jungkook's voice faltered as Taehyung started to rub up and down on him in soft strokes.
"-I-I, Hoseok is with Jimin. I could hear them as I walked past the main house earlier."

"What about Namjoon then… you wouldn't want our leader to hear your pretty moans right?"

"I-I-" It was getting harder, literally, for Jungkok to speak clearly.
"H-he probably has earplugs in. He usually doesn't wake up easily."

"Well, it seems like you have thought about everything then."

Jungkook gripped onto Taehyung's hand, stopping his movements.

"I even brought the special lube." Jungkook smirked as he had taken Taehyung by surprise.

"Re-really?" Taehyung stutterd.

"Yeah. Don't you like it?"
Jungkook's voice was teasing and Taehyung was to horny to even attempt to tease back.

Jungkook flipped the two of them over. His weight fully covered the man beneath.

"Wait here baby and I'll set everything up." He kissed a very shocked Taehyung as he left the room softly closing the door. Leaving Taehyung high and dry.

Jungkook put on his shirt and pants that had been discarded almost immediately as he was inside Taehyung's room.

Slowly opening the sliding glass door, Jungkook took light steps not wanting to wake up Bam. He went over to his bag which was placed on the sofa. Taking out a black toiletries bag. Before heading back to Taehyung, he couldn't resist going in to check on Bam sleeping.

He quietly squatted down in front of him. Almost tearing up at how precious his beautiful puppy looked.

Taehyung felt a fire erupt in his chest as he closely watched the baby monitor next to him. The thought of one day becoming parents to a child as well. Adding to their family of dogs. It truly was his biggest dream.

Jungkook tip-toed back to Taehyung's room, setting everything up. He placed the two perfectly shaped chairs against each other. Turning off all the cameras, twisting them away. Setting down two water bottles and the lube next to the camera on the little table next to the chairs.

Taehyung had been trying to listen closely to hear if Jungkook was soon finished. Even though he didn't want to start without Jungkook he couldn't help how his hips started to rut against his pillow, looking for some kind of friction.