He grabs the two aprons, holding one out to Seokjin.

“Then I’ll make a great sauce to accompany your seared fish. I know you are starving.”

“Yes, I am.” Taehyung smiled and touch his belly.

Seokjin laughs, tying the apron on his back but Taehyung moves his way to his back to tie the straps. After tying the straps, Taehyung puts his arms around Seokjin’s tiny waist then placed his chin on Seokjin’s shoulder. Taehyung closed his eyes to savor the moment.

“What’s wrong?” Seokjin holds his hand and squeezed lightly.

“Hmmmm” Taehyung only hummed.

“Spill it Taehyung-ah.” Seokjin tried to turn but Taehyung hugged him tighter.

“Is it wrong to be cuddly with my best friend? I haven’t seen you for 2 weeks.”

“I’m sorry. I’ve been busy with the company.”

Taehyung released Seokjin and handed him the knife to prepare the fish.

“It’s alright. I know many rich people. I can manage.” Taehyung rolled his eyes and Seokjin smiles.

“I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

Taehyung observes how Seokjin cleaned and prepared the fish. He watches where the sharp knife was inserted, how he carefully drawn it against the fish spine and how his pretty hand remains in place to hold it still. He watches how the flesh peels away from the fish bone within. Then he sliced the fish perfectly. Aside from fishing, Seokjin really loves to cook, especially if he is the one who caught the fish.

“Don’t stare at me.” Seokjin chuckled and pointed to the pan.

“After putting salt and pepper to the fillet, we can sear the fish so please prepare the pan.”

Taehyung gets the pan and set it to low heat. Once the fish are ready, he turned it to high heat and poured the oil. Seokjin puts the fish in the pan and Taehyung claps when he heard the delicious sizzle of the fish. After three minutes, the fish was cooked and Taehyung sets the table.

“I have good news and a bad news. What do you want to be delivered first?” Taehyung pouted as he stared back at Seokjin, who became worried and stopped slicing the lemons for his sashimi.

“The bad news?” Seokjin replied.

“I don’t have your favorite wine.” Taehyung sighed

“And the good news?”

“I have vodka here.” Taehyung raised the bottle.

“Perfect.” Seokjin continued to slice the lemons then set it on the table.

For once, Seokjin’s managing to relax and enjoy a day without worrying anything outside this boat.

“What are you thinking?” Taehyung asked as he put his head on Seokjin’s shoulder. He’s a bit dizzy due to alcohol and due to Seokjin’s presence.

Seokjin cupped his face and Taehyung immediately closed his eyes and he felt that their lips are pressed together for a soft kiss.

“I missed you Tae-ah, so much. I’m starting to dream about this, you have no idea. I’m glad you’re here with me now.” Seokjin said and then they were kissing again.

“Do you want to know how you can thank me? Clothes off, Seokjin-ah.” Taehyung said and he giggled when Seokjin brought him to the cabin and put him down to the bed.

Seokjin didn’t waste any time and pull off his hoodie along with his shirt and Taehyung helped him to remove his pants. Taehyung smirked when he removed his underwear and his hard cock spring free. Taehyung licked the head and Seokjin moaned. Seokjin was standing in all its glory and he was already leaking pre-come and Taehyung felt more aroused. Taehyung sucks hard around his head before sinking back down as far as he could, hollowing his cheeks as Seokjin’s hands were quite pulling his hair gently.