Healing my love (3)

The scene starts from abhi telling everyone how akshu was under the control of kunal for the past 1 year and kunal torturing akshu and all other things....manjiri hid akshu in her embrace...harsh wanted to punish kunal for whatever he did to his daughter....everyone was in tears....mahima was feeling very bad for akshu....she came front and spoke. ....

Mah(hugging her)- I am sorry akshu i cant take ur pain but dont worry we all are here and dont worry about ur voice...nothing will happen to ur voice
Ak- i know taiji but i am afraid what if i lose my voice??
Harsh- no princess nothing will happen as long as ur papa is here .... I will do the best treatment for my princess that too if needed and i dont think its necessary...

All the birla family were shocked to hear harsh calling akshu as princess and abhi who was drinking water spit the water on hearing this....

Ak(teary eyed)- papa what did u call me ?? Princess??
Harsh-haan princess .... Why i should not call that ??
Ak- nhi nhi papa u can call be as u like .... U know its been years since anyone called me princess...only papa used to call me that. .  and after he died I was alone and then 1 day abhi came like an angel in my life....
Ha- no u are an angel in our life that too in my life and I am sorry for behaving very coldly with u ... Sorry princess....forgive ur papa....
Ak- papa no papa ...pls...

Then mahima and anand met akshu and apologized to her .....now manjiri came to her and made her eat her food and abhi gave her medicines.....and outside harsh and abhi were discussing about akshu reports...suddenly abhi noticed neil absence....

Ab- sir where is neil ?? He didnt even meet akshu .... Where he went ???
Harsh- dunno abhi maybe he is with shivaansh ....orelse ...

Before he could complete , neil came and called abhi...

N- bhai .... Papa....
Ab- neil where did u go ??? With shivu ??
N- no bhai .... To police station ??
Ab- why ??? Any problem ?? Bolo na neil...
N- bhai very good news kunal khera and his sister maya khera has been arrested by the police for torturing bhabhi and also using her voice and kunal medical license has been cancelled....
Ab- kya ?? Sachi ??? Akshu will be very happy to know this and she was asking about u and u know what she told that she missed u more than me...
N- yeah bro me and bhabhi are buddies na ... And also remember that before u I was her best friend and obviously she will miss me more....
Ab- bhabhi ki chamchi I will deal with u later first i have to beat kunal becoz he tortured my akshu and punish him....
N- thats not needed bhai becoz I gave him nice treatment that he is admitted to this hospital in the emergency ward and not only me, papa also gave him nice treatment when u and maa were pampering bhabhi  .....
Ab- oh acha .... Thanks papa(realising what he said)I mean thanks sir.....
N- bhai one more thing u are now jealous but think what will happen when we tell bhabhi about shivu ... They both are same .... And we will be left alone ... After knowing about shivu she wont look at u also ....
Ab- yeah but akshu will not do that ..... Come lets inform akshu about shivu ....

They both entered inside to see manjiri arranging the bags as she has to go to home and akshu staring at her phone and smiling at that....

Ab- what are u looking at akshu ???
Ak- abhi u came ah....come come I have to show u something ... 
Ab- kya akshu.....
Ak- abhi u know what when we came to jaipur for the finals I met a baby boy at the temple on janmashtami and he was dressed so cutely  but he was alone there he got missed from his parents and till they found his parents me and he played a game and also won that .....u want to see him ...let me show our selfie which i took... He was so cute just like u ....and she showed the picture....

Abhi was so shocked...