Chapter 2

After his mother's death, all duty involving Motherhood was replaced by Alberu's aunt.

When he was small he always went to his Aunt when experiencing nightmare as she would soothe and calm him down unlike his father.

As he grew older he rarely does it as often as he was small and then it stop altogether when his aunt married Roksu Henituse.

But then, as his influence grew and as his duty as the crown prince increase, he began to have nightmare again.

Tiredness added with continuous nightmare made him unconsciously reached out to his aunt again without realising.

He pushed the door of their bedroom open and slowly stepped towards their enormous size bed in the middle of the room.

He sat on the bed and pulled their blanket a bit to cover himself under it like them.

He snuggle close to his aunt, seeking the warmth from her as he closes his eyes.

And sleep.

•••

Tasha woke up to a breathing sound beside her that was not her husband familiar sound of breathing.

An enemy was the first thing she thought but then she looked down and relaxed.

It was her nephew.

He must be too tired...

She looked at her nephew worriedly when she noticed heavy eyebags under his eyes. Her hand reached his head, brushing some bangs aside to look closely.

Alberu shifted a bit, making her paused but then he stilled himself again in a deep sleep.

Tasha smiled.

She snuggled closer and let the soft breathing of her nephew lulled her to sleep again.

•••

Roksu stared at their son who was in his human form for a bit before he reached him and scoop him in his arm.

He succeed on supporting his weight in his arms but not without his arms shaking of course.

From her position, Tasha shook her head.

Ever so casually, she picked up On,who was also in her human form, in her arms and was unfazed when Raon draped himself like a curtain on her head.

She smirked at him.

"Show off" He rolled his eyes after he said that.

Her smirked widened.

"This is called 'recognising own strength' my dear husband" she answered as she walked around with their two children still stucked with her to show her point.

Roksu rolled his eyes again but he smiled after that. 

•••

Sometimes--no--most of the times, when Alberu was free from his duty he would always visited the Henituse's County.

At first he didn't really get along with the oldest of the Henituse's siblings but then, gradually as time pass, he began to become closer with him and the rest of the siblings.

With the youngest, he had treated her like a little sister he ever wanted.

He trained with her.

He played with her and spoiled her rotten until his real brother complained about how he was replacing him as her brother.

"That was not a bad idea actually, I'm better brother than you"

"Can Lily have another brother?"

"No"

With Basen he mostly spend their time together with him teaching about administration and managing territories, it helped that as Crown Prince he get many experiences in that field of study.

Why was Basen the one who learned about managing territories and not Cale, the oldest one?

Well...

"I want to be a slacker" he had said seriously as they were having their weekly family dinner.

Uncle Deruth chocked up hearing the words.

Aunty Violan calmly patted her husband back to help him.

"Good for you" Uncle Roksu had said calmly.

Beside him, Aunt Tasha was seen shaking from laughter.

Cale nodded seriously at his Uncle and turned his head to his brother.

"You can be the next territory lord if you want or maybe Lily if you wanted to" he had said the last part with his head turned to Lily's way.

Basen gaped at his brother.

Lily shook her head furiously.

And Alberu...

He looked at Cale and his Uncle in equal pity as they probably won't get the Slacker Life they are dreaming about.

And finally with Cale, the oldest between the Henituse's sibling he always spend it with scamming people.

Yes, scamming.

The art of scamming was really easy you see, humans and other creatures alike were such a stupid creatures sometimes that it had became so easy to scam them.

(Especially nobles, they were such an amusing victims to play with.)

Father seemed to be afraid of his scamming activity though.

The funny thing was that, he had never scammed his money or something and yet his father seemed really afraid of him.

He always wondered why but ultimately he doesn't care and play with his fear of him scamming him.

(That was fun too.)