Massage Therapy- Pt 2

I walked into the spa Half expecting to get mauled by fans. To my surprise the exact opposite happened. Everyone took one glance at me And for a split second I was the center of attention. And then everybody went back to their business.

And i couldn't be happier.

"Hi. I made a reservation about a week ago." I said the the lady at the desk

"Name" The lady asked.

"Daniel Simmons" i said grimacing. Hoping she didn't recognize my name. She didn't.

"Ah. Yes. Right this way sir." I Followed her down the hall and to a door that lead to yet another hallway. Over the phone I had asked for a private room and they did not disappoint. Once we got through the door we took a left, then a right another right, past three doors, another left and finally we were there "This about as private I could get you sir"

"This'll be just fine. Thank you."

"Okay. Today you will be serviced by a student masseuse. We were short staffed and she volunteered if there is any issues at all please let me know before you leave so we can handle the situation."

"Yes ma'am" I replied. She nodded in acknowledgment then closed the door softly. I walked around the room looking at everything. The room smelt like cinnamon and vanilla and everything was a deep mahogany color. Besides the sheets and towels. Next to the door was a line of fresh robes the had the words Massage Haven written in calligraphy.

Next to that was a incubator that held towels that I'm guessing were getting heated up. In the model of the room was a massage table covered in thick white sheets. Just as I was about to sit on the table the door opened and in walked.... Her

"Hello. Mr. Simmons. She hadn't looked up from her clipboard yet.

"Hey" I said tryna keep my cool and keep my voice low so she wouldn't recognize it. I knew she would see my face when she looked up but I was trying to keep up the facade as long as possible.

She finally looked up and saw in her eyes that she recognized me. She squinted her eyes at me and then they widened

"I know you" she said slowly. I kept quiet just in case she didn't recognize if was me. "Your a rapper right?"

"You don't know my name?" I asked her curiously. I mean I was still waiting for her fan girl scream or a high pitched yell.

"Oh. So your one of those rappers." She replied her eyes squinting again.

"What you mean 'one of those rappers'?"

"You know the egotistical ones that expect everyone to fall down and worship them."

"Nah Ma it ain't even like that. I'm just so used to gettin mauled by crazy screaming fan girls. I'm actually glad you don't know my name." She looked at me with one eyebrow raised but remained quiet. So I continued.

"I'm Daniel. But you can call me Diggy." I held out my hand to shake.

She shook mine back. "Nice to meet you Daniel. I think I do know you. You were on that AT&T commercial a while back. That song you sung was cool."

I smiled. "Thanks"

"Shall we get started" she asked looking at me and gesturing towards the table.

"Oh. Yeah. What's your name by the way?" I asked her climbing on the bed.

"My name is Malaysia and aren't you forgetting something Diggy." She raised her eyebrows and tried to hold back a laugh.

" I don't think so." I said looking around the room. "Do u want me to get under the covers."

"No sir you need to strip and put on the robe over there" she pointed at the robes hangin next to the door. My mouth formed an O and I awkwardly stood there trying not to feel embarrassed. I picked up the robe and stood in front of Malaysia and looked her in the eye.

"Do I change here or........" I broke away from her stare as I could see she was about to laugh her ass off.

"No. You change behind the curtains."

"Oh" I walked over to the curtains and closed them behind me hurried to change my clothes and put on the robe and I stepped out to see Malaysia texting someone on her phone.

"I'm ready" she looked up at me and smiled. Put I didn't miss the fact that she locked her phone and put it away so fast she almost gave me whiplash.

"Ok. Lye down and cover your midsection with the blanket. I will start with your head and shoulders. And work my way down to your feet. After that if your comfortable I can work with the midsection and buttox and upper thighs. After that we do the hot rocks and then your free to go okay?"

"Okay. But I'm sure my midsection is fine."

She laughed and looked at me with raised eyebrows "well see."

2 hours later

"Well shit first you rape my ass and then you burn my skin off with execution pebbles."

"Well Diggy, your so tense i had to work all your muscles . And as for the execution pebbles this is what you paid for." she said putting another hot rock on my leg."

"God damn it." i said biting my pillow. That was the last one she said putting down the bowl and sitting in the chair next to the massage table.

"Thank god. Bestie were you trying to kill me." I asked raising my eyebrow. I had started calling her bestie when she said she had to massage my ass. I told her only my best friend and mom would be allowed to go there. And she had replied by saying 'well iguess im your new bestie' before going in on my ass.

"Nope not at all."

15 minutes later she removed the rocks from my body and i went to get dressed. When i came out she handed me an evaluation form for her overall preformance. I gave her all fives of course i felt so relaxed and refreshed . I took her phone away from her hand and put in my number.

"Call me boo." I said kissing her cheek and walking away.

"Bye Diggy she laughed from behind m and i smiled.

Never ever woulda thought that at 17 i woulda done found my wifey .....

I laughed at how i was applying my song to the situation

i went up to the front desk and told the receptionist there were no issues.

"I'd like to make another appointment for next week same time."

" No problem sir anything else."

"Yes i want my masseuse to be malaysia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omgoshhhhh. So i was writing this chapter and suddenly the entire story line justpopped into my head. So if your reading this shit share it on wattpad and tag me @kaylabreezy42 or instagram @_mirage__ or twitter @foreverbreezy42 because i really want to write this and i want everyone to read it. Eeeeeeeppp im so excited... lol antways go read my other story Hiding From Fame......Aaaaaaaaannnd... wait no

.........Im out this bithch doh aaaaaaaaaaaaad 1

~Smile Your Beautiful