■Chapter 1■

!!SAPNAP IS 6 ON THIS CHAPTER!!

"B-babe...? BABE!!"
A tears falling down from her eyes, a strong wind.
BAM a loud door slam.

"P-please... don't leave us... I-I love you so much I can't leave you like this...!!"

"M-mama...?"
Baby sapnap got home from playing with his friends, dirty cloth, muddy dirt at his face.

"Mama? Why you crying...? And wheres papa?"
Baby sapnap look so worried seeing a tears running down from her mother eyes.

"Come here Baby..."
Sapnap mother call out sapnap to come towards her, so Baby sapnap did.

When he went towards her mother... her mother hug him immediately and whisper..

"Hey baby... I'm so sorry baby..."

"Mama? Why papa is sleeping on the floor?"

"He's not sleeping baby...he's not with us anymore."

"What do you mean he's not with us anymore? He's here! He's sleeping!"

The mother try to explain to her son, she took a deep breath, wipe her tears, look at sapnap in the eyes and whisper to his ear.

"He's dead... okay baby? He'snot with us anymore"
His mother can't help and start tearing up again.

Baby sapnap just stood there amd suddenly his tears falling from his eyes, her mother look up and see sapnap started crying.

The mother trying to calm him down.

"Shhhhh.... its okay baby... mama here. Papa will go to better place and never forget about us okay?"

His mother hug him and start to climb him down down herself....

They went to his father grave that day and sapnap mother try her best to taking care for sapnap and herself.

Like cooking, cleaning, help sapnap and other.
_

______________________________________________________________

Thank you for being here ❤