3rd Anniversary (1)

*Oliver pov* I walked in to the building happily knowing it was my boyfriend Regie and i's 3rd year anniversary and even tho we haven't really talked a lot during the summer and barely hung out. But maybe it was because he got a new phone and forgot my number.. well not the point. Once i walked in i saw him with his friends so I walked up to him "hi babe !!" He turned to me "oh. Hi." And turned around again. Wow ok maybe he's upset with me? "Well i would have thought you would have been a little more exited to see me after you haven't texted me all summer-" "well you must have been excited to him because you left me at home." My brother Sebastian said from behind me. "Ohh i knew i left something at home." I giggled and ruffled his hair. "Your laugh is cute Oliver." Regies friend Justin said to me. And it kinda made me blush "t-thank you." I said and regie turned to Justin "seriously dude?" "It was just a compliment chill." " yea. Why do you care so much? You literally just turned away from me when i said hi you haven't called or texted me or even tried to reach me at all!" I said upset. And he sighed " look baby , I'm sorry i was busy with helping my mom all summer." He then brung me closer to him by my waist. " you know I wouldn't do that to you." He said in a soft whisper and kissed my lips "OKAYYY LOVE BIRDS WE ARE STILL HEREEE" my brother yelled. we stopped and laughed alittle. "Sorry." Regie apologized "HEY OLIIII" my bestie ryan popped up from no where as always "heyyy!" I hugged him and he hugged me back. " i missed you!" he pulled away from the hug. "Ry its been a week" Ry giggled "still!" I saw regie looked annoyed bc he hates Ryan "yea ok. my boyfriend not yours." Regie said pulling me back from him. "Whatever. Hey asshole. Hi Darren. Hi kane. Heyyy justinnn" "hi Ryan!" Justin said back "i don't get a hi?" My brother said to him "nope!" Ryan smiled at him "omg. Dumbass" seb playfully rolled his eyes. Ryan has had a crush on seb for so long but i wont allow my bestie get heart broken by this idiot. And im sure seb has a crush on him also but not my problem honestly. "Hey isn't it you guys 3rd anniversary? Happy third year!" Ryan said "wow reg. He's been here for 10 seconds and he remembered faster that you. And thanks Ryan." I said sarcastically to regie "oh shit I'm sorry baby. I forgot." I started to get tears eyed because we were waiting for our third year for forever and he just forgot. And all he can say is sorry..? "O-oh uhm ok.. I'm gonna go to the restroom. " and with that i ran to the restroom before I started crying.
*Ryan pov* "way to go dumbass." And they wonder why i hate him so much. "Ill go get him" seb said as regie just didn't really care.. "ill come with you seb..just give me a second." Seb then nodded and left to the restroom with oli. "Do you even care about him anymore? Dude I'm sure Justin would treat him better than you ever have." I saw Justin secretly smile as i knew he has a crush on Oliver "Shut up Ryan. You don't care about him either I'm sure you only want him for Sebastian." Regie said "no. He has been my best friend since we were born. And seb was my friend after him.i might like seb but i would never use Oliver like you use him. so get your head off of my dick and start worrying about how you treat your boyfriend. " and with that i went to the bathroom with them. Once i got to the restroom i saw seb hugging oliver and comforting him While oli was sobbing "hey oli.. you ok..?" I asked and he pulled from the hug. "No! I don't even think he loves me anymore." Oli started ranting "why..?" I asked him. "He didn't call me all summer. He was being distant half of last year and he basically ignored me this morning when i told him hi. And all he did was say sorry and kiss me AND WHEN I RAN HERE HE DIDNT COME AFTER ME!" i realized he was probably right. But who am i to judge besides, i told oli it was a bad idea to get with him. "It's okay oliver. I know someone who would treat you right. But i cant say.." "i-its fine.. lets just go to class." He said while seb was whiping his tears "aww come here cry baby..." i kissed his cheeks because that's what I always do when he crys. "I want some but mines on the lips!" Seb said "Sebastian!" Oliver said "I'm not joking! Just oneee" I actually wanted to so i also gave oli puppy eyes "ugh. Do what you want I'm gone tho." I was happy and automatically pecked sebs lips which ''accidentally " turned into a small make out session. "Okay yall been in there for too longggg." We heard oli say out side the restroom. And we immediately pulled away. "Your lips are soft and addictive." Sebastian said leaving the bathroom and I practically screamed "what happened ?!" Oli said coming back in the restroom and i could barely speak. "We- uh- lets - class.-" and i ran out of the restroom. "WAIT FOR ME!" I heard Oliver say.

Hey guys so uhm I'm bored and sick so uhm i wrote this at 2 in the morning:) so it might sound weird- but yea (2) is coming out later today or tomorrow. Hope yall enjoyed.

How was your day?
Did you eat?
Are you ok (mentally and physically) ?
I hope so <3

Follow all my socials!🫶🏾
YouTube : worldstar._nsbx
Instagram: luv.brxtzxoxo_ and ssmxlmin
TikTok: luv.brxtzxoxo_
Snap: ssmxlmin_3
Twitter: ssmxlmin
Discord: ssmxlmin #5219
Twitch: ssmxlmin

Hope you Have or had a good/ night day my luvs❤️