In the beginning

A/N this is the first story I've written in awhile so I'm sorry if its really bad:)

Teddy's POV { in class}

I'm sitting in class and  Miss Olsen is rambling on about witches and all that crap, then they all start clapping  and I look over to see this  girl looking scared for her life but she's also laughing her ass off "Gimme me a break." I say just trying to study for the exam we have next week. Miss Olsen looks at at me and say with a stern tone " We seem to have a skeptic in our midst. Miss Dennison, would you care to share your California, laid-back, tie-dyed, point of view?" I look at her kind of shocked "Okay, Grant that you guys here in Salem are all into these black cats and witches and stuff." I began to say before miss Olsen cut me of "Stuff?" then the class started to grumble. "Fine." I say" But everyone knows that Halloween was invented by the candy companies." they all gasped " It's a conspiracy." I say before this girl behind me  starts to talk about all hallows eve and stuff about sprites .I stopped listening.

After the bell rang I went to find my brother max, when I saw him he was talking to some girl, I think her name is Alison or something. Not wanting to embarrass him I  got my bike and waited till she left. When I caught up to Max he was looking a bit down. " Hey Oscer the Grouch." I said to him to get him to look up at me. "Why were you talking with Alison." I ask and he just get even more frowny " Ok then lets take the sort cut through the cemetery home." I say "Ok." he replied 

When we get the cemetery two guys pop of from behind a tombstone I recognized them from one of my classes ,I believe their names are Jay and Ernie or something .They haven't seen me yet but their talking to Max "So lets have a butt." Jay say so I go over " He doesn't smoke." I butt in " Hollywood," he greeted me "How about you hot stuff, do you smoke." Ice says. " No." I say I'm about to say something else when he continues, "They're very health conscious in Los Angeles." he says with what I suppose you would call a laugh Jay then inquires " You got any cash," Max shakes his head " Hollywood?" he then directs at me  " No." I say with a sour face " Gee. We don't get any smokes from you, we don't get any cash. What am I supposed to do with my afternoon?" Ice asked "Mabey go to the dentist." I fire back. Jay spots our shoes and then takes them, So Max and I ride home bare foot. I look at my  watch" Shit it's 4:30 already." and we rush back home.

as we enter the house our mom asked us home school was " Sucked." I reply "Hey watch your langue my dad says and we storm up stairs " They wernt wearing  any shoes." my mother says 

We storm in to our shared bedroom and I pick up my guitar and start to play the beginning of  a song I like to call 505, when Dani  jumps out of the closet and scares the life out of me and Max and they start arguing about taking Dani trick or treating then she screams" MOMMMMMMMMM" 

We come down the stairs and I'm dressed up because my band is playing at the party mom and dad are  going to. I'm Dressed in something a little skimpy but not to showy 

Teddy's outfit

Makeup 

Jewlrey

Jewlrey

Shoes

After an encounter with Jay and Ice we were at the next house and Dani said "You should have punched them to Max and I said " Are you kidding they would have killed him

After an encounter with Jay and Ice we were at the next house and Dani said "You should have punched them to Max and I said " Are you kidding they would have killed him." "Hey! You just humiliated in front of half the guys at school, just collect your candy are get out of my life!" Max shouts and I look at him with such a look that he freaks out and runs after Dani " Dani wait I'm sorry, it just that I hate the place! I miss my friends. I wanna go home!" "Well this is your home now so get used to it."

" Gimmie another chance?" "Why should I?" "Cause he's your brother." I say and Max and I both pout and Dani turns to look at us but she just bursts out laughing. we get to a massive house and when we go up to the door theres no answer so we go inside and a man tells us to help ourselves to the candy so we do. I hear foot steps and I look up to see Alison so I hit Max and he just looks at me funny until he hears "Max Dennison." and he whippes his hat off "A-Alison" he stuttered  out Dani and I look at each other and say "Oh Alison" and Max hits me " Do you guys want some cider? " Alison offers "Sure!" "No. " "No." Alison walks over to the cider table and grabs Max some cider. they start to talk about Alison so Dani and I play pattycake, until I hear something about going to the Sanderson house so I pipe in " No Max you are not taking Dani there, I mean it." "fine I wont jeez." " Right." I say unconvinced I look at my watch " oh shit I have to go , Love you guys don't stay out to late. and I mean it Max DONT take Dani to the Sanderson house." "yeah yeah, Bye." Max said to me as I ran out the door "Love you." Dani Shouts after me.