Chapter 54: Power

Lisa POV

We are all surprised with what Jennie said. I don't have any idea what she's thinking on her mind but she is fucking serious that she doesn't want me to get inside.

G: Ruby, what's wrong? I thought you already agreed on this matter. And you even planned for this. You waited for this to happen.

J: Yes Papa. But I think trying to heal her from the curse is not necessary anymore. I fully accepted Lisa. I love her no matter what. So you don't need to do this.

I am confused with Jennie. She is really a bipolar. Why did she change her decision in just a snap of time? Well in fact, she is the one who is very eager to take away this curse from me.

My mother walks near to Jennie. She tries to find an answer why my girlfriend is like that. She is trying to calm my girlfriend down. I really don't know what to say to Jennie.

E: Sweetheart, what's wrong?

Jennie is lowering her head from us. She is pouting like a baby. Is she sad?

J: I am not yet ready for any changes that will happen to Lisa. What if the spell gets successful?

E: Then it would be better sweetheart. Lisa will be freed now from the curse.

J: Yes, I know that. It is for the better.

E: Ok. So why are you blocking them from entering?

J: I don't want them to start their ritual.

E: Why sweetie? Tell me.

J: Because there is a thing that I don't like to be removed from Lisa's body.

Jennie shouts her answer to all of us here.
After Jennie said that, all of us become silent. We are all trying to digest what she said. Then an idea struck me.

Shocks, why is my girlfriend so blunt on saying that to them?!

I am shy and blushing.

They all look at my junior and then they start to burst out into laughing. Shit, even my parents have teasing looks on me. Jennie, what came into your mind?! Why do you need to say that?! Hayts...

Js: hahahahaha Couz, I think that's a real big problem.

J: I am serious here. Can you please all understand me.

Ji: Ok. So what do you want us to do? Let us just stop this because of your reason.

E: Yes sweetheart, you know that there are still many women who are still obsessed on Lisa. We need to do this for the betterment of your future with Lisa.

J: Auntie, I know that,  I am thinking about our future too. And besides, I am worrying  about how am I going to give you grandsons and daughters.

Then my mother stop talking for awhile. She is thinking about what Jennie said. And as I observe, she looks like agreeing now to Jennie.

She examines me and I think she likes Jennie's idea.

E: Yeah I think you're right sweetie. Your reason is understandable.

"Fuck, don't tell me".

E: What do you think Liam?

We can lose our future heirs of Manoban if that will happen.

Unbelievable! She is encouraging my father.

I look to Jennie but she is not looking at me. Is she still angry at me? She is not moving at the front door of ritual room. Well, I understand Jennie's reason, of course she will get disappointed if I don't have a dick. She tasted heaven because of it.