"Don't tell me they don't—"

"Hah? What is that?" The buff idiot spoke out loud again, answering his unasked question unintentionally. He gave them a look of mild annoyance as the yellow idiot tried to explain what a Red light District actually meant.

"It's, it's that o-one, you don't know? That place, uh, you know?" Tengen continued staring at them blankly as one idiot attempted to explain to the other idiots, "Y-You don't ge-get it?"

And while Tengen believed himself to be a flamboyant man who was not only patient but also very kind, these three fools made him feel like he was none of them — especially with that dumb expression and plain look of theirs.

"It's a place where adults go to entertain themselves," Sarota stepped in, her eyes looking sideways to give him a look that he really didn't appreciate but knew the meaning of.

"Entertain?"

"Entertain as in," Sarota tilted her head as she rubbed her chin, "Intimacy. Most people seek out such places to get paid intimacy to help them meet their physical needs."

The idiot with the big forehead raised his hand, "Physical needs? Like, training?"

That question honestly amused Tengen as he watched Sarota get more and more agitated while the yellow-haired idiot went completely red.

"No, but it does cause physical exhaustion," Tengen decided to stir the pot, getting the familiar look of disbelief and annoyance from Sarota, "And it's more satisfying if you do want to know."

"No, they don't want to know that," she replied to him almost instantly, "At least not in the way you are explaining to them, Hashira-sama."

"Why don't you explain it with all the flamboyant details then, Sarota," he couldn't hide the amusement in his voice as he interjected, "I thought you were their 'Aneki'. You should guide them before a mission then."

The look she gave him almost made him laugh out loud before he controlled his expression — teasing Sarota was an activity that never failed to amuse him, especially since the expressions she gave him were very animated and diverse.

She almost reminded him of Suma, maybe even some of his youngest siblings.
His mood dimmed a bit, his eyes looking ahead again as he was reminded of the mission again and what he had to do.

He should have listened to Sarota when she discouraged him from sending his wives out for this mission.

"By that logic," his attention snapped back to Sarota as she fixed him her iconic look of annoyance, "You should be the one to guide and brief them on the location and objective of the mission, considering how you are our senior, Hashira-sama."

Tengen blinked a few times before chuckling at her quick wit. She did have a point there.

"Let me then," he directed a cheeky grin at her before standing over the three idiots, his tall frame towering over them in a flamboyant manner, "Listen up! I, Uzui Tengen, am a God!"

"You three are," Tengen got their attention with his flamboyant movements as he continued, "Trash! That's the first thing you need to pound into your heads! Screw it in there!"

"If I tell you to become a dog, become a dog. If I tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey!" He pointed at them directly as he continued firmly, "Hunch over and rub your hands together, constantly pander to my every whim and suck up to me with every fibre of your being! Do your best to flatter me!"

It was better to pound the idea into their empty skulls now before they went on their own during the dangerous mission — he needed complete cooperation, if not blind following for this one.