𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱

Start from the beginning

She died because of you, You took her life, You took her away from us; He shouted at me, I could do nothing but apologize, What I have done is unforgivable.

Ate shaneeeeeeee....... I heard the children cry.

I'm sorry I.....I didn't mean it, I'm really sorry; I said, He grabbed my shoulder angrily.

Can your sorry bring back her life? You still have the courage to love me despite what you did, I was a foolish that I learn to love you, You made me like a fool; He says, My tears don't stop while looking at him.

Why didn't you die instead, Why her? I closed my eyes and let the tears fall from my eyes.

I know that there is no excuse for what I did but do you know what, That is also my question, Why me, Why did I live and not her; He let go of me and He bowed down while holding his face.

Zee, I won't ask for anything just please listen to me first; I said quietly but he just looked at me angrily.

You have no right to talk to me, I hate you even more, I can't forgive you, I hate that I even met you, I wish you had died; His words were like a knife that was stabbing my heart. I get it, I don't need to explain what really happened.

If that's what you want, okay I'll do it; I say, Josh shook his head, I look at him with sadness.

I told you that I will say it to them myself, I just want to be prepared but I don't blame you too, It's just that it hurts because out of all people you're the person who exposed me first, You betrayed me; I told him, He came to me but I shook my head.

I just want the best for you nuw; I shook my head.

He doesn't deserve it, What right does a criminal like him to be happy; Zee shouted, Josh was about to say something but I shook my head.

It's all my fault so I accept your anger, I'm sorry for loving you; I said to zee, I bowed to Mr. ramon who also looked at me angrily. I have no place here, I look at the sky and it's seems going to rain. Is this your punishment for me in exchange for your heart shane? Is this the payment you want from me, I closed my eyes for a moment and looked at them one last time. He wants nothing but my dead body, I already accepted that I will die even before, You wasted your life for nothing Shane, I'm sorry if I can't fulfill your last wish.

I will never forgive someone like you, even Shane, She will never forgive you; I just nodded to him.

If that so, I will go to her myself and ask for her forgiveness; I told him and immediately left the place, I saw his motorcycle and immediately used it good thing his key was left here, I heard Josh's voice but I ignored him and drove directly, I wanted to go away from here, It started to rain it's like the rain is accompanying me.

( JOSH POV )

I was cursing back and forth when I saw that he was riding Zee's motorbike, While Zee was still crying. I was looking for a signal in case there was one, When I found it, My body revived and called their bodyguards at home.

Young master josh; The main guard answered right away.

Bring ambulance and help locate my call, The signal was poor in this area, Tell them that your young master was in danger; I say, His voice broke because of what he heard.

He deserves to die; I heard zee, I can't control the anger I feel and I punch him right away.

You know nothing, It's good that you already knows the truth now so that Nunew doesn't see you anymore, You don't deserve him; I say and leave him there, That's not a whole story yet. He didn't know anything.

( NO ONE POV )

Nunew arrived in the city. It's almost midnight and he really planned to kill himself at the same time Shane died, He looked at his phone and just a few minutes left.

You died in an accident so I will also die in an accident, I pay for the life you lost, I traded my life because that what he wants me to do, When he saw that it was already 1:00 pm he started the engine and immediately blocked the road, Everyone who passed stopped because of what he did because of the speed of his motorbike his body flew, Nunew smiled bitterly while holding a paper saying that the driver of the car that hit him was innocent, It had his signature on it, He didn't want the driver to experience what he experienced. The people immediately called an ambulance, when his body fell to the ground, His tears fell not because of the pain but he saw Shane once again, There were tears in the girl's eyes, He tried to reach her but it was already dark on his surroundings the last thing word he says. I'm sorry zee, I'm sorry for loving you.........