earl grey for autumn

Color me deeply with sensations that make me feel weightless. Take out all the bone fragments and heaviest traumas that tar every thing I cherish. I want to look like what I actually am. I want the inner most beautiful moon in my chest to be something you think about. Because what's another lonely night if it's all guided by light ? We're all so afraid of darkness that we forget eyes were never made for truly seeing. Color me wholly with all the figmented and flightless birds that disrupt sonic waves when they soar over oceans. Put me in the middle of the barest cracking down the middle of our atoms so I can remember what I'm supposed to look like. Sing to me One hundred forty-four times during one hundred forty-four nights until my eyes open finally to the one forty fourth frequency. Tune me into the motions of the universe until feelings dissolve faster than the rush of being rejected by someone you wanted to love, because who ever told you to be so selfish and expect them to fall in love too? Color me emotionally ready so that by the time I look into the most tangled mysteries I'll be able to look back like an old friend ready to take em out for coffee. Or maybe it's not all meant to be that pleasant and I just need to be honest about my lack of discipline to show my worth accurately. Color me with the color of my own soul so when I get lost I'll be able to find my way back home to rest. I'm exhausted, so exhausted. I'm sorry I keep asking you to be what colors me, to be the love for me, when all along that's my sole responsibility.
09/08/2021