Avengers: endgame(3)

Start from the beginning

sitwell (2012): "I'm gonna have to call the Director"

steve: "That's okay. Trust me"

Steve leans over to Sitwell's ear.

Steve: "Hail Hydra"

Everyone is surprised, Steve walks out of the elevator with the scepter and a smile.

Ghostfreak: "now that that's out of the way"

Steve turns around, only to see y/n as ghostfreak, but his clothes body seemed more teared than usual, unangled teeth peeked out, and a glowing purple eye glaring daggers at Steve.

Steve: "kid, look-"

Ghostfreak: "I'm not a child!!"

Steve jumps back surprised, almost sounding like a second voice came out of y/n there.

Steve: "right. Your not a kid. Your an avenger. So why don't we get this mission finished?"

Y/n grunts, and changes back to human, then speed walks past Steve.

Y/n: "let's go"

Before they could even move, in front of them, the Steve Rogers from 2012 blocks them.

steve: "Oh, you gotta be shitting me"

steve(2012): "I have eyes on Loki. 14th floor. Don't know which one though"

STEVE ROGERS: "neither of us are Loki. And we don't wanna hurt you"

Y/n: "I do"

Y/n runs forward, only to be tackled by himself from 2012, and start falling off the platform.

Steve: "oh no"

Steve(2012): "damnit! Kid!"

Y/n: "get off me!"

Y/n(2012): "no! You were gonna hurt cap! So I'm gonna hurt you!"

Y/n: "gah! You leave me no choice!"

Before both y/n's land on the ground level, both hit their Omnitrix' and in a double green flash, a clash between two four arms occurs. However, present day y/n's four arms was bigger, bulkier, an inverted color outfit, and sharp teeth peeking from behind his lip.

Four arms(2012): "whoa! Cool!"

Four arms: "not cool. Very not cool!"

Y/n(2012) smacks y/n in the face, which only made the older y/n grunt in frustration.

Four arms: "your annoying"

Four arms(2012): "I try"

Y/n throws y/n(2012) through a wall, and into the main lobby, where everyone there started watching in surprise.

Thor(2012): "young one! There's two of you!"

Four arms(2012): "I know! That's what I'm trying to figure out!"

Y/n grabs y/n(2012), and throws himself through another wall, then walks forward. Y/n(2012) jumps back up, and charges at y/n, but he grabs y/n(2012) by the face, and smashes him into the ground, then stomps onto his chest.

Four arms: "I'm in the middle of something. Why did you have to get in my way!"

Four arms(2012): "hey! Your the one pretending to be me!"

Four arms: "I'm not- gah!"

In anger, y/n smashes his foot harder into y/n(2012) chest, causing the younger y/n to scream.

Four arms(2012): "well? w-what are you then..?"

Four arms: "what am I? I'm a hero!"

Four arms(2012): "are you? Cause your acting like a big meanie right now!"