2. Unexpected Results (pt 2)

Anya was finally asleep for the night, meaning it was time for Yor and Loid to talk about the conversation they had at dinner.

Both of them had a slight blush on their face, it wasn't easy to talk about and they both had a lot on their minds.

"Listen if this is all-" Loid started off but then got cut off by Yor.

"I wanna do it!" Yor said confident but also nervously as her face was a crimson red.

Loid's face in turn became red as he had to take a seat. "You... want to... have a baby?"

Yor nodded as she put her hand on her heart as she looked at him, sitting down as well. "Ever since I was little I always wanted a big family, a family I never had... I just felt that... five of the Forger's would feel more complete..."

Loid stared into her eyes as a soft smile appeared on his face, "alright then that settles it. We can start to plan for a baby."

Yor's eyes lit up as she grabbed his hands and held them looking into his eyes, "are you sure? I know our whole family dynamic is supposed to be for show and all but..."

Loid clenched Yor's hands, "Maybe it doesn't have to be all for show, after-all you are the mother of the Forger family and a loving mother to Anya. You already are a mother, this will just make you even more of a mother."

Yor's eyes filled with tears as she wrapped her arms around Loid and hugged him, "I'm so happy I married you Loid, you are truly the most caring person I've ever met. I lo-" she felt herself stop as her face was bright red.

Loid wrapped his arms around her as his eyes widened hearing this as he felt his heart rate pick up. He smiled softly as a soft blush covered his cheeks. "I love you too Yor."

~~~
A few months later, it was the morning and Anya yawned as she got up and rubbed her eyes, half asleep she walked over to the kitchen seeing her parents already up. "Morning" she said groggily.

"Morning Miss Anya!" Yor said happily as she took her usual seat at the table. "We have some exciting news we wanted to tell you."

Anya quickly perked up as she smiled excitedly, "what is it?" She asked barely able to contain her excitement.

Yor smiled over at Loid as she waited for him to sit down as he quickly took a seat, setting breakfast down on the table. He gave a smile back to her as he held her hand under the table, "In about seven months you're gonna be a big sister."

Anya's eyes lit up as she felt the most excitement she had felt in a long time, "yay!!! Anya is so excited!!!" She basically jumped out of her seat with excitement as Loid and Yor couldn't help but smile seeing their daughter so happy.

"Now miss Anya, being a big sister isn't easy so I'll teach you everything I know from being one myself to Yuri, ok? It's not easy, but overall it's a lot of fun!" Yor said giving her daughter a smile.

Anya gave a determined smile as she nodded at her mama, "I'm gonna be the best big sister ever!"
~~~
About seven months later, Yor and Loid smiled as they got out of the car, Yor holding their son in her arms. He had his mother's red eyes, and his dad's signature bright blonde hair. He was born a bit smaller than most children, but to Yor and Loid he was perfect.

They walked inside the apartment as Anya heard the door open and ran over from the living room where she was watching Bondman with Bond and Franky.

"New brother!" Anya said happily as she ran over to see him for the first time.

Yor bent down to Anya's level as she smiled showing her daughter her new brother. "Anya meet Riku!"

"Hi Riku!" Anya said looking down at her brother with awe in her eyes. "Wow you really do look like Mama and Papa!"

Franky walked over and patted Loid on the back, "congrats on the new kid man," he leaned in more towards him, "sure this is all for the mission still?"

Loid rolled his eyes, knowing full well this all wasn't for the mission anymore. He looked down seeing his little family, as Bond walked over and licked Riku's head as a way of saying hello. He smiled seeing his happy little family, this was what he truly wanted all of his life and he finally had it, a complete family.