True feelings

Algaia: That's so embarrasing!! How can I face him now??

France: I wonder what's wrong with her *blushes*

Morpheus: Areee? Are you blushing France? Remember that you are a god and she's only a human. Even though you're married, that's in the past.

France: I know *eats icecream*
.
Sasuke: Algaia, is there something wrong?

Algaia: Nope. I'm fine!!

Natsu: Btw, that ice cream bastard didn't come to school today, huh.

Algaia: I-is that so?
(I wonder where is he. He's not at home last night).

Sensei: I have an announcement. France Infinity is absent today because he has a fever today. After class, please visit him Keehl-san.

Algaia: Me??

*gossips*

Sensei: Yes, you..You're close to him.

Algaia: Uhh I understand.
.
Algaia: I dont even know where he is.

Morpheus: He's already at your home.

Yuurin: Hmm..

Algaia: You scared me!!!.

Yuurin: Onee-chan, I'm going to buy some food for dinner tonight so.. See ya!

Algaia: Wait!

Morpheus: She just wanted you and france to be alone.

Algaia: Nevermind!! *blush*

*knock*

Algaia: (agh!! why am I knocking? this is my own house! I'm starting to get nervous).

France: Algaia? Why are you knocking? You should have opened the door like you usually does.

Algaia: uhm.. y-yeahh *blushes* did I woke you up? I heard that you're sick. And I-I haven't saw you since then. *blushes*

France: uhm y-yeah.

Algaia: Just go back to your bed. I'll take care of you.

France: Sure.

*touches france's forehead*

Algaia: Hey!! You have a very high fever. That explains why your cheeks are red.

France: Huh?

Algaia: O-oh nevermind. I'll prepare something to eat.

France: Have you ever cook before?

Algaia: U-uhm no. But I'll make it well. I'll just have to follow the recipe in the cook book.

France: Will she be okay? Agh. I'm a god yet my body feels so weak.

Algaia: Uhm.. I'll make a riceball and a milk. And then after that, I'll put a wet towel in his forehead. And then uhm.. Agh!! Why am I worried about that ice cream bastard!

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!*

France: What the?

Algaia: Uh Uhm. It didn't turn well than I expected huh. Maybe I'll just throw it...

France: No. I'll eat it.

Algaia: *blush* B-but it will be bad for your health to eat this burned riceball.

France: You put your heart making a riceball on it right? I can't waste it so I have to eat it.

Algaia: What's wrong? Can't you eat it by yourself? Then I'll feed you.

France: I'm not a kid anymore. I can do it by myself.

Algaia: Don't push yourself. It will just worsen your condition. Here Say 'Ahhh'.

France: If you insist so. *chumped*
cough cough....

Algaia: Ahh.. Are you okay France? Sorry about that... I didn't cook before.

France: No it's delicious. *smiles*

Algaia: *blushes* Agh Just finish eating. I'll prepare your clothes for you to change. I'll be back.

France: Yeah. *laughs* A riceball made just for me, huh?

Algaia: Here are your clothes. Change now. I wont look.

France: Can you change it for me? I'm too weak to change it by myself.

Algaia: Ahh!! You have too many requests but since you have a fever, I-I dont mind. *blushes*

*removes the button of the shirt*

Algaia: Here, its done.

France startled because Algaia is too close.

France: *blushes*

Algaia: Uh uhm *backs away while blushing so hard* Sorry about before.

France: Before?

Algaia: Y-you know when I said I like you. B-but it's the truth. Don't misunderstood okay?
.
He fell asleep??!!

Algaia: (He's too cute) *smiles*

While France sleeping, he muttered in his dream 'I love you, Algaia'

Algaia: Is this real? *blushes so hard*

Author's Note: Sorry for the long delay of this new chapter. Hope you liked it! Wait for the new chapter next week ^_^