Free From Here Chapter 1: Janie Martin

Janie Martin was 12 years old when she was taking while she was walking to school by Henry Dwight an ice cream man.
Janie was brutally forced to have sex with Henry. Although she was not a forced right away she was just 15 years old when she forced to have sex with Henry. She was in the celler of Henry Dwight until she had stopped having faith for herself being rescuced. We were lucky to find theses tapes of her and what she has been through. This is Janie's story.

Video log # 1 start
Today is March 18th, 2010
I am now 13 years old. I am scared ⊙_⊙ Mr. Dwight has given me a camcorder to record everything that I feel the need to he said that he will never look at it no matter what. Im going to talk about last year when I was taken I was walking to school then I heard a loud screeching right behind me which I thought was my mother telling me I forgot my lunch. I was suddenly stopped when I heard a voice the voice said: "Good morning Janie care for a free ride to school?"
I was so stupid to not remember that I can not trust no one I am so ashamed why am I doing this but reluctantly I said yes.
My mother Janice Martin had told me about strangers.
Why was I so dumb why couldn't I just have walked I would not have even been here.
End of video log #1
Video log # 2 start
Today is March 20th, 2010
Today was a long day I am so scared. I don't even have company down here I really wish that I did. I had to clean everything in this celler that he has me in. I really hated cleaning out the ovenstove because Henry had me clean it out with a really harmful chemical that made my lungs and my nose hurt. Henry had dinner with a co worker I had to cook for myself he said that if I don't he will punish me. I really don't want to be here in this celler by myself.
I have been thinking of many plans to kill him but so far they won't work as far as I am concerned. One of my plans was to poison him but, if I used to of whatever I was going to poison him with he, he would smell it and may even kill me. Another reason not to poison him is what if the poison does not kill him right away and he dies up in his own house and not down here in the celler. Then I may eventually die of starvation. I am do scared please God don't let me die.
End of video log # 2
Start of video log #3
Today is April 3, 2010
I don't feel good today I am really sick I just don't feel good my stomach hurts. I have no fire down here only a heater the heater I have is old and can barely even work. I get little warmth at night. Even at night I don't even sleep because I have nightmares. I dreamt that I will escape from here and I will see my family again.....the only thing is if I dont fight I won't see them ever again.
End of video log #3
Start of video log #4
Today is March 19, 2010
Henry came down and watched a movie with me about the Titanic the movie is so awesome I love it. But I always think why am I here I should be like Rose on Titanic and have to find love through adventure. Instead I am here with a creep. I would commit suicide but there is no razors to kill myself with or no high ceiling to hang myself from.
When I looked in the bathroom for razors there was just waxing strips. When I looked for a ceiling to hang myself from I was just to tall and there is no ropes the only thing I can substitute a rope for is socks all tied and linked to make a thick rope. I really wish that I was in a attic than a celler. If I was in a attic then I could stomp my feet on the floor of the attic when I noticed he had visitors here.
They would have heard me and rescued me.(っ'▽')っ
End of Video log #3
Start of Video log #5
I am now trying to think of more ways to kill him. I am so stressed that my hair is falling out. If the police ever find this video I want them to show my mom so in conclusion I love you mom I really miss you even though I was a bit rebellious. I even miss Mia, Mia you were and are the best big sister that anyone could ever have. I don't want to be trapped down here. I want to be free from here.

After endless video logs later.....
Video log #1000
I am now 15th years old today is my birthday. I had to lose my virginity today. It had hurt please, please, please, god help me I need help my body is aching. I feel used I am ugly now my heart can beat faster than a mouses heart. I cant feel my legs. My hands are clenched all the time as if I was a baby. My skin is burning like embers after a fire is dead. I cant imagine how I am still vomiting in the bathroom sink. My brain is pounding my head like a woodpecker hitting a tree over and over again. I am so ashamed I didn't even wait till I was married. I am truly stuck here forever. Love you always mommy. I hope you did not give up on finding me I'm still here.
End of video log #1000
Start of video log # 2000
I am eighteen now I am going to escape today so I may have a fate at having a life instead of being in this hell hole. I hate that shit head he is so full of himself. I am now thinking that I can use a bat to hit him on the back of his head its not like he forgot to leave his bat down here yesterday that dumbass. I can almost just laugh at the sight of his face remembering that single item down here. I'll wear a smile so sinister that just end up laughing at the end.
End of video log #2000
Start of video log #2001
Today is the day I am finally getting out of here alive. I can almost smell the fresh air outside ha ha. I'm........ Oh wait he's back now.
End of video log #2001
Well that's the end of Janie's story
Janie never made it out apparently Dwight had been keeping watch on her through several cameras in the celler she was held hostage in. Unfortunately the cameras had no audio but police are sure that that they got the fight incident as far as they could see the video. Janie apparently had the bat in her hand as soon as her had opened the celler door. She hit his back and missed his whole head. The bat broke and he jumped on top of her beating her hitting her head against the tile floor sadly and abusively killing her she had a concussion from all the beating and died that very second. Inspire of what he had done Dwight had a gun in his house and shot himself in the head commiting suicide. Many neighbors heard the gun shot and called authorities. Like most murder cases this was one that could be solved

Always remember one man's house can be another person's hell.