Ch. 2: Birthday Weekend

Start from the beginning

"But since that is the case, we were wondering if you would be attending Raw this Monday?"

"Oh, I wouldn't miss it. I had my front row ticket paid in full months ago"

"Glad to hear it" Hunter smiled.

"But why you ask? Is there any particular involvement for me on Monday?" Carl curiously asked.

"You'll find out when you get there" Triple H smirked and Stephanie chimed in.

"Which reminds me, make sure you don't forget this when you head to the arena" she dug in her purse to retrieve his VIP Pass.

"I'll make a note of it" he nodded while taking the pass, now even more excited for Raw than he already was, before turning to his son. "Whatchu gonna be doing this season premiere?"

"Big match against Finn Balor. That's probably where your involvement will be" he smiled.

"That's been a fun fued to watch. How is Finn?"

"Doing great, we've been having a lot of fun working together again"

"I'll bet. What about you, Miss Racheal? How you enjoying being on the Main Roster?"

"I love it. It's very different than NXT, but I'm enjoying it all the same. I'm glad you'll get to be there too"

"And I'll be glad to finally see you in action with my own eyes"

She smiled gratefully and excitedly.

"Which reminds me, you two wanna go see a Mickie James concert tomorrow?"

This seemed to peek their interest.

"Never seen one of her shows before. What do you think?" Ben turned to his girl.

"I wouldn't mind. We haven't been to a concert yet after all"

"Yea, let's do it" Ben nodded with excitement.

"Alrighty" Carlton smiled.

"And just outta curiosity, you have any other plans for your birthday weekend?"

"We'll just hafta see, won't we?"

X

The next day, Carlton rode up to the address Mickie James had sent him before messaging her and waiting out front. He had to get her number from Stephanie after realizing he never got her number or where she was staying. She stepped out a minute later, dressed with a leather jacket and cowgirl boots and her usual smile.

"Nice bike"

"Thankyou, nice jacket" he smiled back while handing her a helmet.

"Thankyou" she nodded with a bow. "So, where are we going?"

"Just to meet up with the others and then go where the road takes us"

"Sounds like fun" she got her helmet strapped and hopped on the bike.

The rider revved it up again and the two began riding off. The Harley roared along the concrete paths with winds rushing past them like a hurricane blasting through. The weather was already perfect enough for a ride, this was now just complimenting it. They met up with the same group from yesterday at a parking lot, except for Ben and Racheal, who stayed at the house with Nicole. They stood around and chatted for a moment before returning to their bikes and beginning their ride. It was long, peaceful, lots of scenery and nothing short of enjoyable. They road up to a bar in Arlington to share a few drinks and talk about whatever came up. They talked about how Wrestlemania was going to take place here the following year, Carlton and his roster getting their own skybox that night, Undertaker getting inducted into the Hall of Fame, how it's been for Triple H and Steph since they took over, all that happy stuff. Yet somehow, what Carlton really enjoyed most was getting to talk with his date.