RIP Veldora, and upper moon 1

Start from the beginning

As I turn around, the world seemingly stops, a sword positioned only a few inches from my nose. The next thing I knew, immense pain started welling up from my stomach.

Infront of me stood kukoshino, with his sword bloodied, but his body without a scratch, well except for Rimuru's attack.

The others seemingly in a daze watch as Rimuru blurs out from their vision.

Have you forgot? This fight is between us right now.

Sixteenth Form: Moonbow, Half Moon. Perfected verision.

I could dimly see as 48 slashes come out from her blades edge, only to combine again.

I'm one moment her sword was in the air, and in the next, resting underneath kukoshibo.

After 2 seconds of silence, blood came splattering all across the field, and the sound of cut flesh stinking, laying In the air.

The demons mouth slightly widened, and eyes turning dull, the demon was split in two.

Tanjiro looked shaken up at the scene, but the rest stared in awe as her blade reflected the moonlight.

Out of nowhere the little girl (demon lord) we had met a couple of weeks ago, came falling from the sky.

She embraced Rimuru in a tight hug while laughing before standing down.

Rimuru: "Millim, what are you doing here?"

Millim:"Well, I knew you were goin to have a battle, so I came too look-noda!

Also please teach me that moon thingy, pleeeeaaaase!

Rimuru: "No can do Millim"

Pleeeeeaaaase...

She looked up at the silver haired girl, with large puppy eyes.

Rimuru: "....Fine. Just wait a little bit."

As millim jumps around in joy, Rimuru turns towards us and smiles, like she didn't just kill on of th strongest demons in all of history

"Shall we go back then!?"

"Oi, what do you mean by tha-"

<[Timeskip brought to you by Millim's puppy eyes]>

While the others returned, me and Millim excused ourself, and went a separate way.
We were going to meet up with Veldora, but only Millim knew where he was.

Albieit, I admit that I could've sensed him, I wanted to spare the others of an exited Millim, and so I urged her to follow me.

3rd POV.
A couple days before.

"Urgh!"