We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are

We all wanna be somebody, we're willing to go but not that far

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are

We all wanna be somebody, we're willing to go but not that far

I'm just the boy inside the man, not exactly who you think I am

Trying to trace my steps back here again so many times

When I could only see the floor, you made my window a door

So when they say they don't believe, I hope that they see you and me"

//Annie POV//

Annie could only watch as Eren was breathing hard as he finished singing. Annie didn't know what was happening to her but her heart was beating rapidly. She absolutely liked the song, but she realized that wasn't it, she like the way he sung every word as much as he can. As much feelings in it and Annie heard it all. Without realizing it, she started clapping and Eren looked at her with a smile on his face.

"You like it?" Eren asked her.

"Yeah, you're an amazing singer!" Annie said as she stopped clapping.

"Thanks, but it was thanks to them, actually." Eren told her as he pointed at Mikasa and Armin. "They encouraged me to do this kind of stuff."

"Well, I liked it." Annie said as she felt like she was blushing again but it was dark so no one can see that.

"Oh shit! We're late for the next class!" Eren told her as he jumped off the platform. Annie looked at her phone and he was right, her next class starts in one minute.

"Crap, I gotta go!" Annie said as she grabbed her backpack and started to run. But she stopped and turns around to look at Eren one more time. "Thanks, Eren."

//Eren POV//

Eren watched her leave and about to do the same until Mikasa called out to him.

"Eren?" Mikasa called out.

"Yeah?" Eren asked as he approached her.

"Why are you hanging out with that girl?" Mikasa asked him. Eren grew angry at his sister.

"What's wrong with her?!" Eren growled at Mikasa.

"It's not her I'm worried about...it's you." Mikasa told him.

"What?"

"Remember why we came back to Smallville." Mikasa told him. He stood there silent now.

"Mikasa is right, Eren." Armin said as joined the conversation.

"I know but-"Eren tried to speak but Mikasa interrupted him.

"No buts...you said that we had to come back. I didn't mind staying back in the city to kill Titan gangsters in there. But you said that you couldn't leave Smallville in pain from the Titan Gang." Mikasa told him. "We even dragged Armin and Sasha into this."

"I volunteered actually; Sasha just came here with us because she wanted to eat food here." Armin pointed out to them.

Armin was in charge of communications and news. He was able to hack into the police department mainframes and knew about truth about Eren and Mikasa. He told news of Titan Gang activity in the city to Eren and Mikasa when they headed out at nights. With Sasha help, he was able to create a device that helps the two siblings swing from building to building without wasting time. He called them 3DM Gears. They were large due to the gas tanks but Eren said that it was fine with them.