¹² - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 

Start from the beginning

His hand slowly moves up her arm so it is now resting on her cheek with his thumb slightly running over the skin.

"You are the most beautiful person i have ever seen" Bucky says feeling the warmth of her cheek build up as she blushes "I've always wanted to tell you that"

"Bucky" (y/n) whispers out "I, um-"

(y/n) stops herself from talking and reaches up to Bucky's neck bring his face closer to hers smashing her lips onto his.

"Sorry-"

Bucky pulls (y/n) back to him so his lips are back onto hers again wanted to kiss her since they first met. His arm wraps around her waist with (y/n)'s arms around his neck with them chest to chest.

"Stop apologising" Bucky says pulling away slightly with his forehead on hers

"I didn't want to do this if you didn't feel the same" she says running her fingers through his hair

"What are you feeling?" he asks with a smirk

"Oh, don't do that" (y/n) says with a chuckle "If it isn't clear enough the past four months i have grown feelings for you Bucky"

"I just wanted to hear you say it" he says giving her cheek a kiss "You're lucky i feel the same"

(y/n) smiles and leans in again kissing the man's lips again making Bucky tighten his grip on her hip and kiss her straight back.

Her lips move down his cheek and onto his neck where she starts to leave a mark making Bucky groan out as she keeps moving down his body.

"Do you want to?" (y/n) asks looking up at Bucky

He doesn't even answer, Bucky just pulls (y/n) up and walks her over to the lounge where he sits down and pulls her onto his lap.

Bucky smiles at the girl and try's to take off her pants only it's hard to do with one arm. (y/n) helps him out by taking them off as well as his own.

Bucky's hand slides down and starts to run through her folds making (y/n) moan out leaning forward so her head is on his shoulder.

"Already so wet for me, baby" Bucky says into her ear

A soft moan leaves her mouth when one of Bucky's fingers slide into her and he slowly moves in and out teasing her.

(y/n)'s arms are wrapped around Bucky's neck with him sliding another finger in and she starts to move with him.

"I need you" (y/n) says into his ear "Please"

"Yeah? Are you sure?" Bucky asks her nervously

"Yes, completely"

Bucky nods sliding his fingers out as (y/n) grabs onto him and starts to pump before lining him up with her entrance. She then slowly sinks down onto him and the both of them groan out.

Bucky grips her hip helping her move on top of him as she holds onto his shoulders as she gets used to the feeling of him.

"Holy shit" (y/n) groans out as she starts to go faster