"Hey Rowan." Tommy offered trying to hold the discomfort he felt behind a smile.

Rowan drew his attention away from Dan to acknowledge Tommy's greeting before saying he was so happy to see them. His lip curled a little when he noticed the purplish-brown hickey on Tommy's neck. "I wanna dance!" Rowan said over the start of Dance Monkey coming through the speakers. He grabbed Dan's hand.

Without thinking, Dan pulled his hand back before he said, "I ah, I don't dance. Tommy is the dancer in this couple." He looked over at Tommy who was visibly unhappy at Rowan's actions.

Taking the hint, Rowan looked over at Tommy. "Come on, let's dance!" he offered.

Tommy looked at Rowan, then back to Dan, and thought to himself Keep your enemies closer, before standing up and motioning Rowan to follow. The two went to the closest edge of the dance floor and started moving to the music. Dan sat back, feeling satisfied that he got Rowan away from the table.

The longer the song played, the more synchronized Rowan and Tommy's movements got. Their hips swayed together erotically, almost too erotically in Dan's opinion. Every once in a while Tommy would turn to face Dan. He was a natural out there with all the queer dancers and it made Dan happy to see him let loose. He's such a free spirit, Dan thought as he watched his boyfriend find his element among the group.

Dan watched as Rowan pulled a third guy in and formed a small dancing group. The third guy wasn't moving as much as Tommy and Rowan were. He seemed uncomfortable and not as much of a dancer as the others. He was more like, more like Rowan's pole for a pole dance routine of sorts.

Rowan rubbed against the other guy, turned around and backed up against his crotch, and rubbed his ass against the man. A few times it looked like Rowan was trying to climb him. Mostly, the man stayed still, except for his randomly flailing arms.

Occasionally, Dan would catch a weird look on Tommy's face as he saw Rowan dance on the third man.
The three of them danced away as Dan sat back and enjoyed watching Tommy having fun. He knew from many high school dances that Tommy liked to dance but this looked different. It seemed like Tommy was freed from holding himself back.

Tommy, Rowan, and the more masculine guy returned to the table a few songs later, all glistening with sweat that reflected in the red, green, and blue laser lights. Rowan pushed the fourth man down into the chair and sat on his lap.

"This is Tony guys. He's a friend of mine!" He touted with an extra emphasis of bubbly.

When he finished his impromptu introduction, Rowan leaned back against Tony's chest leaving Dan and Tommy to finish introducing themselves because Rowan was too distracted by Tony's presence. Tony returned nods as each offered their names. "I haven't seen y'all before?" Tony responded with a deep southern accent.

"First time." Tommy told him. Dan offered that they were from Monroe and just here for the weekend.

"Cool!" Tony added looking around Rowan's bobbing head, "Happy to meet y'all."

Tony was struggling to hold the conversation with Rowan dancing and bouncing in his lap so they just let the talking fade away into awkwardness.

"I'm thirsty" Tommy told Dan, "I'm gonna get a pop. Ya want one?" he asked Dan as he stood up. Dan nodded his affirmation.

———AT THE BAR——-

Tommy waited patiently behind a small group of guys and girls getting their drink orders filled. His eyes wandered to the dancer on the corner. The way he moved was more than wiggling his hips as Dan had put it earlier. The motion was smooth and sultry as he elicited several guys and a few girls' attention.