Zayn stood up from his throne in anger, his was one step away from beheading them but killing religious scholars will make it even worst. People in the palace will revolt against him.

Everyone was anticipating his next move, Trishna was equally worried for harriet, she stood beside her. She herself faced this situation in her life when yaser was asked to marry another woman or leave the throne.
She does not wants that for harriet.

Zayn took a deep breath and composed his anger.

"I want to ask some question to all religious scholars, who is the founder of our religion Islam ?" Zayn sat back on this throne.

"Mohammad paigambar, the greatest of all' One of the scholar stated proudly.

"And it's our duty to follow his teachings right ?" Zayn asked.

All of them modded. Zayn smiled at them.

"1400 years ago prophet Muhammad paigambar bought all the slaves from Mecca with hefty price and set them free, by saying giving people their freedom back allah will show mercy on us"

"I followed his teachings, I bought all the slaves and gave them a new life. Now tell me, what I did is wrong ? Or the teachings are itself wrong ?"

All of them looked at each other. None of them had answers for zayn's question. 

"Our king is right, no religion teaches us to disrespect anyone. Besides, king is the highest of all and no one has the right to question him or disrespect him like this" Saad came forward clutching his sword.

"We know king is the supreme authority in a kingdom but religion is even greater than the king. The king is addressed as Zill-e-illahi which means 'the shadow of god' if the king does something which is against the rules then he doesn't deserve to sit on the throne" 

"I will answer to your questions ~

"Wait Zayn, let me talk to them" Trishna came forward from behind the curtains.

"I would like to tell you something maulvi sahab, you all witnessed ever since the empire of Pakistan has been established that is to say since the reign of My father-in-law late king Zakir Husain till that of my husband and even during the reign of Zayn our religious rules, beliefs and Sharia law have always been taken into consideration while ruling"

"We know that, your highness and that is why, we never felt the need to question his decisions but this time we cannot turn a blind eye to what he did. Apart from us, the subjects also didn't approve of what he did, and we are answerable to the subjects as well as the god, that is why we are asking him to step down from the throne"

"As long as we are alive, we will not let Zayn Javadd Malik to be the king of Pakistan, he has to end his marriage with the harlot or step down from the throne"

"Yes, he is right"

"We won't accept a harlot as our queen" 

Zayn tightened his grip on the sword as all the subjects went against him. He looked at his wife, he can see the pain in her eyes, he can see those unshedded tears she holding from so long.