"F-Fuck- Hwanwoong—" Youngjo was frowning, his eyes closing while he couldn't shut his own mouth. He needed the other to know how good he was making him feel. "Hwanwoong... I'm-" He breathed out. He was tired, every fiber of his body was screaming at him to rest, to stop moving. So, Youngjo did. He had no intention to anyway, therefore he let the other blow him off until his mind was even more fuzzy. He started whispering nonsense, calling Hwanwoong's name while shaking his head from side to side. "Ah... Yeah, Hwanwoong—" He wished he could lift his hips up to meet the other's movements but all he could do was to squirm under him while Hwanwoong was driving him crazy. "Y-You're... I'm..." He was unable to finish his sentence, his toes curled and his body tensed to the maximum as he hit the strongest orgasm he could remember.

Hwanwoong quickly pulled away as soon as he sensed the other was reaching his climax so that he could close his eyes and let Youngjo's member shoot cum on his face once, twice, three times, before gently laying down while getting smaller and smaller. A long, satisfied sigh escaped Hwanwoong's mouth, almost like a liberating moan: he would have never admitted it out loud, but he had always wondered how that precise act would have felt. He couldn't help smiling as his tongue moved on his own in between his lips to collect some of Youngjo's nectar dripping on its corners. "You taste so good, Master." He commented, finally opening his eyes after cleaning them a bit with the back of his hands. That was the moment he met the other's eyes, focused on him, filled with even more desire than before.

None of them said a word for an undefined amount of time, the sound of their heavy breaths and of the waterfall on the walls of the room being the only ones filling the silence around them. It was Youngjo who broke it as some point, unaware he had voiced one of his thoughts out loud: "More..."

Hwanwoong followed the other's eyes, realizing they were focused on his hard member. He smiled, feeling desired and appreciated like only the other seemed to make him feel. "What are you looking at?" He asked nonetheless, even if he knew exactly what Youngjo might had been looking at.

The master licked his own lips, anticipating the taste of Hwanwoong's cum already: "I'm looking at my only desire, my God, my everything." His chest started rising up and down as if he couldn't breathe: "Hwanwoong... I could stare at you just existing for the rest of my life and never get tired..."

Hwanwoong's ears became slightly red at the other's words. He certainly hadn't been expecting Youngjo to reply that way. He had sounded so honest, so utterly sincere the youngest felt his own heart beating like a hammer in his chest. He lifted his arms up to stretch and the way the other followed his every single move made him feel such a rush of adrenaline he wished he could give Youngjo a real show to watch. He looked up at his own hands reaching towards the ceiling of the room and a brand-new feeling of freedom washed through his soul: he wanted to dance. He wanted to express everything the other was making him feel using the instrument he knew how to use best: his body.

Before Hwanwoong knew what he was doing, he had started moving, following the music in his heart. There was a choreography, one of the last, no, the last one he had created when he thought he would have auditioned for a famous company to become a trainee. Nobody had ever seen it since that was when he had decided to put all his dreams aside in order to become what his parents would have always wanted him to be. His mind might had forgotten it already, but his body remembered every single move.

He started dancing, still straddling Youngjo's body, until he couldn't take it anymore. He got up to dance and he danced, he danced, he danced both for Youngjo to see and for himself simply because he wanted to and because he knew he finally could. He could feel the other's eyes on him, never missing a move, and he couldn't deny he loved it. He loved the way the master was looking at him. He loved the attention. He loved to see Youngjo's member becoming hard again just because of him. He loved it.