"What? Andy, we can't do that. Laurie-"

"Fuck, Laurie." Andy huffed. "I'm tired of doing things so she's happy. After everything that bitch has done, to the pair of us, I think we deserve to have some fun." Andy took your hand in his. "How about it? Pick somewhere you've aways wanted to go." He smiled at you as he ran his thumb over the back of your hand.

You thought about it as you ran your eyes over Andy's bearded face. There had always been a thought at the back of your mind that you'd like to see. You licked your lips as you scooted a little closer to Andy. "Well, I have always thought about maybe staying in a cabin in the woods or something... Y'know, chopping wood and the great outdoors. Romantic nights by the open fire... " You bit your bottom lip as you drew patterns on his knee.

Andy raised his eyebrow at you, "You want to chop wood?"

You shook your head, "Oh, no, you misunderstood... I want you to chop wood. Sexy lumberjack Andy Barber is definitely a fantasy of mine." You giggled making Andy shake his head and smile at you.

"Really?" He asked looking up at you.

You nodded. "Oh yeah. We'll definitely be fucking against a tree if you chop wood." You stood up as Andy began laughing at you. "Now, I'm gonna shower, you joining me or not?" You asked as you walked into your ensuite.

As you turned the shower on Andy followed behind you. He reached out and pulled you into him, crashing his mouth against yours in a heat kiss. You grasped the hem of his t-shirt and raised it up over his body.

The pair of you quickly undressed each other before Andy stepped into your shower before you, taking your hand and helping you in

The pair of you quickly undressed each other before Andy stepped into your shower before you, taking your hand and helping you in. The water cascaded down over the two of you, Andy blocking most of it with his broad shoulders, stopping it from getting you. He reached up to hold your face as he pressed his lips against yours. You let out a soft moan and wrapped your left hand around his semi hard cock as you grabbed his butt with your other hand, digging your nails into the plump flesh.

Andy growled as he pulled back from you. His eyes fell shut as a breath moan fell from his lips as you pumped his cock slowly. "That feels good, sweetheart."

You kissed him once more before dropping to your knees in front of him with your hand still wrapped around his now hard cock. "I can make you feel even better... Daddy," You bit you bottom lip as you looked up at him.

Andy's face began to redden as he groaned, "Your killing me with that, sweetheart."

You gigged then ran your tongue up the length of his cock making his breath hitch. "M'sorry," You smiled up at him before you took him in your mouth.

Andy's head fell back as he reached out to hold himself up against the wall. Your mouth was like heaven around his heavy cock. "Fuck," He placed his free hand on the back of your head as you bobbed up and down. "That's it. Good girl." He moaned softly. "Get it nice and wet,"

You moaned around him, running your tongue up and down the underside if his cock as Andy started fucking your face slowly. He pulled you off him and hauled you to your feet as you tried to catch your breath. Andy then crashed his mouth against yours, forcing his tongue into your mouth before he bent down and picked you up by the backs of your thighs, wrapping your legs around his waist and pushing against the wall. You held onto his broad shoulders as Andy used his left hand to take hold of his cock and lined it up at your pussy.

"I'll be careful." He promised, his forehead resting against yours.

You shook your head. "Don't. Use me. Take your anger out on me, baby." You panted, pressing your chest against his as the water ran over you. "Please," You ran your fingers through his wet hair kissing him.

Andy nodded with a grunt, carefully hooking his arms under your knees one by one and gripped a hold of your ass cheeks in his large hands. He teasingly rolled his hips, brushing his leaking cock through your folds making your breath catch in your throat before he filled your pussy in one stroke. You cried out in pleasure as his thick girth split you open, your nails digging into his shoulders as he filled you to the brim.

"Fuck," Andy groaned against your throat and began to withdraw his cock. He kissed your neck as he began to move in and out of you at a brutal pace. "Fuck- takin' my cock, so good, sweetheart... fuck... so, beautiful-" he bit your neck as you clenched around him. You moaning loudly as he ran his tongue over his teeth marks and continued to hammer into you.

"God, Andy!" Your nails dug into his shoulder as he fucked you deeper and harder with each stroke. Your back began to hit the wall from the force of his thrusts.

Andy bent his head down and wrapped his lips around your hard nipple, sucking it hard as he continued to fuck you. You cried out as he bit down on your pebbled nipple.

He pulled off with a grunt, "Fuck, baby- so good... your pussy feels so good... taking my cock, so good..." Andy praised, pressing his face between your breasts.

You began clenching around Andy's cock. "That's it, baby... that's it... fuck-"

Andy slid his hand down to your throbbing clit and began rubbing circles over it. "C'mon, baby, cum all over my cock!"

You screamed out as Andy pinched your clit and your orgasm snapped. Andy cried out as he came, your pussy holding him in a tight grip. "Fahk, baby." Andy panted as he slowly stopped moving.

The pair of you held onto each other as you caught your breath, letting the hot water run over you for a while before Andy carefully placed you back down on your feet.

He smiled down at you with his forehead against yours, brushing your wet hair back of your face before he bent down and gently pressed his lips against yours.

You pulled back and reached out for your soap but Andy stopped you.
"Let me," He whispered looking at you with a soft eyes.You nodded smiling bashfully up at him.

Andy slowly began to wash your body, softly caressing your curves in silence. Every now and then he press an equally soft kiss to your skin. Once your body was washed, Andy began washing your hair, pulling soft moans from your lips. When alll was rinsed from your hair, you told Andy to turn around and you returned the loving actions. You bit your bottom lip as your hands ran over his hard muscles, he was like a Greek god. How you managed to ever listen to word he said was beyond you? You'd happily worship his body daily if he'd let you.

"I love you." Andy whispered against your neck, making you smile even more.

"I love you too... daddy..." You grinned cheekily making Andy chuckle as he stepped back.

"I'm gonna go next-door, get something's and book somewhere for us to stay for the weekend." Andy said as he stepped out of the shower before helping you to do the same. "When I get back, you better have everything you need packed," He wrapped you in a towel before he grabbed himself one. "Or I'll spank you." He winked before walking out into your bedroom naked as he dried himself.

Maybe I won't have anything packed then, you thought to yourself as you followed after him.