chapter 1..

Mulai dari awal

A security guard guided me to a room where apparently the rest of the cast was. I hyped myself up before I knocked on the door. I knocked on it three times before it finally opened. A boy with curly, light brown hair opens the door. He looks at me with jaw wide open.

I laugh and say, "Hey! I'm Raquel."

He was about to say something before a girl ran past him and comes up to me. It was Madeleine. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Oh my god! Raquel! I've been waiting so long for you to show up. Im so happy you're finally here. Come inside! Meet everyone else," she said.

She grabs my hand and rushes me inside. Inside the room were a bunch kids. Im assuming they're the rest of the kids from the cast.

"Everyone, meet Raquel. She's an old friend of mine. She's just the best person ever. But I'm sure you already know a little about her," Madeleine said.

They all walked up to me as a group but talked to me one by one. I got to know all their names and some stuff about them. They all knew who I was and what I was in but none of them acted different around me. They treated me normally. Which I loved!

"So Raquel, since you just got here. Why don't I show you around," Mason said.

Mason was the one that opened the door for me. Earlier, I didn't get a good look on his face but now that I can actually focus on him... wow. I blushed a little when he said that to me

oh my god he's so cute

"Oh- uh yes please. That'd be fun," I said.

He smiled and showed me out of the room

:

We were walking around set for a while. I've gotten to know a lot about him. He's actually super cool and funny and fun to talk to.

"You know, for some reason, I thought you were that type of celebrity that thinks they're better than everyone else just because they're famous," Mason said.

I scoffed and said, "What?! Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. You kinda just seemed like that type of person... guess I was wrong."

"Mm.. that's interesting. But I do get that a lot."

"So, what'd you think of me when you first saw me?"

"Mmm.. well I didn't really think much, to be honest. I just thought you were cute."

"Oh so you think I'm cute," he asked with a smirk on his face.

I gave him a look and said, "Shutup! It's not that big of a deal. I think Miguel is cute too."

He gasped and said, "Wow! For a second I felt so special."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Well, if it helps your ego, I noticed you first."

"Yeah okay. That helps."

I lightly push his shoulder and he laughs

"Anyways, I think you're pretty cute too," Mason said.

I blush a little

"Aww! Now I feel special," I say sarcastically.

He playfully rolls his eyes and we both laugh

"So you think Miguel is cute too, huh?"

"Do we have to keep on talking about this?"

"No, I guess not."

He changes the subject and we start walking back to the others.

:

After being on set for like half the day, we headed over to Mason's place to hangout even more. I just love these people. I've gotten the chance to talk to all of them separately. I've talked to Mason and Tristan the most, I get along with them the best. They're both so funny. I've been able to talk to everyone pretty easily, except for Miguel. He wasn't mean or anything, he's actually super nice, but he was just kinda hard to talk to. He seemed a bit awkward. Maybe that's just how he is when he first meets people. I really hope so.

Around 8:00pm everyone started to leave. Tristan and I are the only ones left. It's 8:50pm now.

"Guys.. I think I'm gonna head out now. My mom needs me home and we have to be on set early tomorrow," Tristan said.

"Wow okay. I see how it is. Go ahead leave us," I said.

He laughed and said, "Well what time are you leaving, Raquel?"

"My mom said she'd pick me up around 11:30 because that's when her meeting will be over."

"We're staying in the same apartment complex, do you just want me to give you a ride home?"

"I'll ask my mom. She'd probably rather have that instead."

"Okay cool. I'm gonna wait in the car, text me if you need a ride," he said walking out the door.

I go to call my mom but before I could do that, Mason grabs my arm.

"Wait! Please don't go now. I'm gonna be so bored if I'm alone. My parents won't be home until like 11:00," Mason said.

"Mmm.. fine I'll stay. But we're watching a movie and I get to choose it," I say.

He rolls his eyes and laughs and said, "Okay. That's fine."

I smile and text Tristan

:

MESSAGES

tristan
do you need a ride

raquel
no i'm good
mason and i are just gonna watch a movie

tristan
yea ok..
"just" watch a movie
🤨🤨

raquel
shutup

tristsn
LMAO

:

i'm sorry this is so bad😭 i got like writers block for the longest time