Evelyn was about to take some pictures but she saw an interviewer waving her over. She smiled as she made her was over to the interviewer.

"Hi, Evelyn! I was wondering if you wanted to do a short interview really quick?" The blonde lady asked. 

Evelyn nodded as she responded "Yes, I would love to! And I love your dress." Evelyn smiled.

"Thank you so much, well my name is Cara and I work with Glamour interviews!" Cara exclaimed as she shook Evelyn's hand.

"Hi Cara! I'm Evelyn it's a pleasure to meet you!" Evelyn smiled.

"It's a pleasure meeting you! So, I would like to start with, how was it working on this movie and with a very well known actor, Ethan Hawke?" Cara questioned as she handed the microphone to Evelyn. 

"It was amazing! This cast is amazing, and we all got along right away since we are all so close in age, you know? And Ethan Hawke is such an amazing actor it was such an honor working with him, he helped me grow as an actress and I learned so many things while working with him. Overall, it was just an amazing and fun experience." Evelyn smiled as Cara brought the microphone back to herself.

"That is awesome, I am so glad you all had so much fun working on this project! So, we were wondering who you consider as your closet cast mate?" Cara asked before she handed Evelyn the microphone.

Before Evelyn could answer Miguel walked past her giving her a quick hug as he passed her. Evelyn laughed, shaking her head "That's a hard one because I have three, it's either Miguel, Mason, or Madeleine. I call them m m & m but yeah, I've just clicked with all three of them since day one, and in the movie I worked with Mason and Madeleine the most, so we just hung out the most." Evelyn nodded as she finished answering the question. 

"That's great, and it kinda looks like you and Miguel have something going on between you guys, is there?" Cara smirked as she handed Evelyn the microphone, yet again.

It took Evelyn a second of thinking before she replied "Oh, no, no there is nothing going on between Miguel and I. I find him attractive, yes but we aren't dating." Evelyn said. She realized what she said and automatically regretted it, she just told an interviewer she thinks Miguel is attractive. She internally slapped herself over and over again.

"Aw, well I hope what ever is going on works out for you too. But our last question is about filming Stranger Things, how was it filming season 4 with all of your new and old cast mates?" Cara asked and handed Evelyn the microphone for the last time.

"Yeah it was awesome! Working with everyone again was so much fun, we've all had a bond since we were such small kids, you know? We practically all grown up together and I am going to be so sad when our show ends." Evelyn smiled as she handed Cara back the microphone.

"Yes, Stranger Things is such an amazing show, and it is one of the biggest shows on Netflix." Cara started and Evelyn nodded.

"Well, that's all we have! Thank you so much for letting us interview you, I can't wait to watch your performance later in The Black Phone." Cara waved as Evelyn walked off.

"Thank you so much, Cara!" Evelyn smiled as she walked back onto the red carpet for pictures. While she was on the red carpet she was getting called from every direction to look over, she tried her best to look where everyone wanted her to.

After, she walked over to Becca and Madeleine who were taking pictures and joined in. They were making a few jokes with each other while they were taking pictures causing them all to laugh a little. 

Evelyn heard an interviewer call her over who was already talking to Mason. Mason waved his arm, telling her to come over to them so she did. 

When she made it to the two she gave Mason a side hug before the interviewer started talking. "Hello Evelyn, you look amazing today. My name is Josh and I was just wondering if I could ask you and Mason a few questions." Josh asked.

"Yeah, of course!" Evelyn agreed as Mason nodded.

"Yeah, so from the trailer we do know that your characters seem like close friends. How was it working with each other?" Josh asked handing the microphone to Mason first.

"It was so much fun working with Evie, you know since the beginning we've just had such a brother and sister bond. And what's funny is, I was actually such a big fan of Evelyn from her role in Stranger Things so I was so surprised to see her walk in the on first day." Mason laughed as he handed the microphone to Evelyn.

"Yeah, it was such a fun time working with Mason, he is so talented and very very funny. On some of our scenes we had to retake it like 20 times because we couldn't stop laughing in between lines." Evelyn smiled as she gave Josh the microphone.

"That's awesome! We can see from your instagram's that you guys are very good friends. We were wondering what you can tell us about the movie?" Josh asked before giving Evelyn the microphone.

"Well, I don't want to spoil anything but I personally think it is going to be very good. I don't know that much about it since we actually aren't aloud on set unless we are filming a scene, so we don't know what happens unless we are in the scene so I think that's very exciting because this will be our first time seeing the whole thing." Evelyn exclaimed before handing Mason the microphone.

"Yeah, Evelyn basically said it all. This movie is like a mix of supernatural and like investigation I guess you could say but it was really fun, and I'm so glad that I brought Finney to life." Mason nodded before giving the microphone back to Josh.

"Mhm, I am so excited to watch it and I'm sure that you guys have worked so hard on this movie. Thank you Evelyn for coming over, I'm just going to ask Mason a few more questions" Josh smiled.

"Yeah, of course! Thank you so much for coming and it was a pleasure answering your questions." Evelyn smiled as she walked off.

-