𝓑ack To School.

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, let's go." Whining, Gwen shakes her head.

"I WANNA SEE THIS-"

"Let's. Go." Sighing, Gwen nods. All three of us start walking away from the scene. Robin, getting escorted by the teachers.

"What the heck, Finn? That was Moose!" Gwen whines.

"I don't care." Finn chuckles, clicking his tongue.

"But Moose is a giant a*shole!" Gwen points out.

"He made your nose bleed last year-"

"GWEN. I know." Finn say's, cutting off Gwen.

"Just saying. He HAD it coming." Gwen shrugs.

"No one will ever see THAT coming, Gwenny." Finn comments.

"Moose was stupid to even want to pick up a fight with THE Robin Arellano." Gwen smirks, shaking her head.

"He's now the toughest kid in School ever since the Grabber took pinball Vance Hopper."

"I wish you wouldn't call him that." Looking at Finn confused, I say

"The papers call him the Grabber...." I state, looking back down at the floor while walking.

"I know. I just don't like it when any of you say the name...." Finn reply's, sighing.

I gasp, shocked.

"You don't actually believe the stories, do you?! Y'know Finn, he can't actually hear you. That's impossible." I reassure.

"I KNOW!" Finn reply's, in a loud tone.

"Mhm, sure....then say it!" Gwen say's, playing around with Finney.

"NO! I WON'T."

"Why? Are you a chicken?" Gwen laughs. Finns smile, slowly fading away.

"She didn't mean it...." I say, now feeling that the atmosphere was awkward.

"Oh! Yeah. Sorry, Finn. It was a joke...." Gwen apologizes.

"It's okay. I know," Finn say's, playfully hitting Gwen's shoulder.

••••

It was now after School. I decided that today I wouldn't go through with the plan. That today I just wanted to walk back home with both of my siblings.

I haven't spotted the van at all, today. Usually expecting to see it since today's a School day.

When will they make a move again? What're they waiting for? Things been going normal so far....which isn't good.

Looking to the side, I catch a glimpse of the three bullies looking towards us with a glare.

"What's their problem?" I scoff, looking away.

"Mm, nothing!" Finn replies quickly, shrugging.

"Well, anyways! Today, I'm gonna be spending the nights at Susie's. It's Friday, so...."

"Finn and I will look after dad. The two of us can maybe even watch a movie together!" I suggest, looking at Finn.

Chuckling, Finn nods.

"Why not."

"Perfect! Alright, I'm gonna get going. You two better not finish the leftover ice cream!" Gwen yell's, skipping away.

"Don't know if I can follow with that favor of hers...." I say, whistling. Laughing, Finn and I start making our way back.

••••

Changing into my little cozy pajamas, I make my way out of my room.

Feeling a hand land on my shoulder, I hear

"You'll be one of us soon...." Gasping, I turn around. Looking around the hallway, confused.

No one's here....

Shrugging, I make my way to the living room to where Finn was waiting for me.

"Alright, let's start cleaning dad's mess. Then we can watch that movie you suggest for me to watch with you. Ya?" Finn say's, smiling.

"Ya. Let's get started....dork." I joke, looking at Finns space pajamas.

"Bully!" Laughing, I start picking up all the beer bottles.

After cleaning up, we start to get ready to watch a movie. Heading to the kitchen, I start scooping Finn and I some ice cream to eat!

Making our way to the other room, Finn and I get comfortable.

Hiding my grin, I pick up the remote.

"So, what movie we watching?" Finn ask's, jumping from excitement.

"Just sit and watchh...."

Finn was fletching onto his toy rocket, shaking. Trying his best to get through the movie.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea to just make him watch this movie....

The tub scene then comes up. Finn, shaking.

A hand then comes out of the bloody tub, causing Finn to cover his mouth in shock. Traumatized, most likely.

"Oh my gosh...." Smiling softly, I lay down on my pillow. Starting to feel a little sleepy.

Finn continues watching while I start drifting off to sleep. Finney, eventually falling asleep right after as well.