Omori Characters Go On A Road Trip

(basil's perspective)

BACK SEAT
basil        sunny
MIDDLE SEAT
aubrey  mewo  kel
FRONT SEAT
hero  driver-mari

—————
      I'm not sure how it got to this, well I do, and it's because Mari wants to go to this place she found for us all to have a picnic. It's usually rowdy, I expected it, but not THIS rowdy.
     "Mari are we there yet!?" Kel exclaimed, drawling out the word "yet".
     "Thirty-three more minutes, Kel." Mari replied cheerfully. In fact, she probably was the only one unfazed by the chaos.
       "Mari, can we take a quick break.." Hero was carsick, and his face was practically turning green. But Mari ignored him, and continued smiling. The most chaotic section of the car was probably the middle row, with Kel and Aubrey. They were arguing over small things again, the only thing stopping them from throwing hands with each other was Mewo, who was put in the middle to separate them. Sunny and I were in the backseat, with the picnic basket between us. Sunny fell asleep the second he got in the car.
     "KEL MOVE YOUR STINKY FEET!" Aubrey complained.
      "Huh? I can't hear you." Kel taunted, he then put on his earphones, but didn't connect the wire. He had it on full volume. Which irritated Aubrey even more.
     "Hero! Make Kel stop."
      "I'm not doing anything!"
      "Yes you are!"
      "Am not!" They went back and forth until Hero finally mustered up words through is motion sickness and told Kel to knock it off. But shortly after, Kel started pestering Aubrey again. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to sit them near each other, but I guess it was inevitable either way.
Suddenly, everyone jolted up, even waking Sunny up.
     "Oops! Sorry guys, I didn't see the speed bump." Mari said. Mari pulled over, and Hero ran out to throw up.
    "Ew!! Hero!" Aubrey wrinkled her nose in disgust. Kel imitated the noised Hero made to freak out Aubrey even more. I stared at what was going on, then I looked at Sunny. Sunny seemed livid. The food got loose from the basket, and it got smudged all over Sunny's face.
Mari then broke her smile and said sadly,
        "Aw, I guess we have to drive back!"