he's alive

Disclaimer eleven is 20 years old at this point.

Eddie POV

I remember when i first saw my sister, I had to pretend that I never met her. I think she recognized me for a minute and in that moment I was terrified. I had worked so hard to hide my powers, my old life. As much as I wanted to tell her, to comfort her when she was scared of herself. I couldn't blow my cover.

I remember the day after Chrissy died i wanted to scream she was my best friend. Ever since i escaped the lab, and  my dad took her from me. In a way I loved her, but in the way that you love someone for the first time. I knew we would never last, I did fall in love with Harrington. Though what we had was a mix of passion, confusion and grief. We only ever sought each other out when we needed to get over a problem. There was a potential for us to be more, but we both put a barrier. It was always a, "just for tonight we don't talk about it in the morning" if i knew what i know now, everything would be different.

About 5 months ago Mike and Will showed back up with el and it looks like El had a kid. That would be my niece, the stupidest thing i did was not protecting her better.

I get up and run my hands along the wall of the upside down. I then scream, today is especially shitty. There are day's i wish to be home more then anything. Today is one of those days, I throw a rock at the wall. To my shock it didn't hit me back it went right through the wall.

Steve's POV

Were cleaning up the D&D board, when i see a rock fly out from the wall.

"Henderson did you see that"

"Uh yeah, i did"

I grab the rock, when I do im transported to what i immediately reconize as the upside-down.

I see a shadowy figure, his clothes are tattered and he's looking at me his long hair is flying over his face in the wind.

"Eddie?" I question

"Harrington?"

In that moment I'm in shock, he's alive.