ten

"your rooms finally done after 5 months" Dalilah said.

"i like it" i said, we heard a knock on the door, "how many challenges have we done this month on your youtube and how much is the change that's the police" i asked Daliah, "57 percent" she said walking to the door, "hey my favorite nimwits" i sai...

"i like it" i said, we heard a knock on the door, "how many challenges have we done this month on your youtube and how much is the change that's the police" i asked Daliah, "57 percent" she said walking to the door, "hey my favorite nimwits" i said, "let me guess katrina's letting me use your clothes while you guys kidnap me to some scary place" i said, "it's devyn this time" sam said.

"bye Lilah" i said, "bye Tay" she said, "i think we got the wrong person if this is Tay" jake  said.

2 hours later.

we're around a campfire and i'm sitting between two logs on the grass, and colby pulls out a cardboard cut out of his face, "whoa i didn't mean to offend you" i said as he pulled it out almost hitting my face.

after he put a piece of it in i pulled out a jack in a box, "this has been haunting me since 6th grade when something got attached to it so i'm willing to burn this to ashes" i said then dropping it into the fire.

after that we went to woods and i went with colby and we got lost. they explained how they saw something that looked like a hanging baby.

we went to the tent scared and i was basically shaking, and colby told me to go outside for a second and he would be out, i sat there and shook in fear with my blanket which helped a bit.

he came out of the tent and helped me up and hugged me, "don't be scared, for all we know it could have been a bee hive" he said, "thanks Colby" i said, "who's that" he said pulling away from me, "from now on i'm known as superman because i'm so nice and comforting" he said, i laughed a little bit and hugged him again.

we went back in the tent and he layed down, and then i played with his hair and braided some of his hair.

we were terrified by the time we were about to leave.