Gojo Clan

Thank you for the votes and comments!

7 years had passed. You grew up with the praise from many sorcerers, who your father called 'Pretentious Asshole'. Because of your status as the only daughter of the prodigy, Kashimo Hitou and the only student of Master Tengen, you could say that you grew up spoiled. Attention, love, riches, and many more. You have it all.

But the only thing that you don't have is a friend your age. Sure you're surrounded by people, but they are three times your age. Your father thought it's fine to not have one since he have his first friend during high school days, but your mother did not like that.

She does not like the idea of isolating you from the world. After knowing Hitou's real job, they moved to the main house of Kashimo Clan and her life change almost completely.

She used to be a housewife that do housework and spend time alone while waiting for her husband to come home, now she could not do any chores since there's servants in every corner.

She understand that Hitou or just sorcerer in general live a different life from hers, but she still want to give you a normal-ish childhood.

And as a lovesick husband, Hitou goes with his wife's demand, although reluctantly. So here they are now, in the Gojo's estate to let you be friend with the famous Six Eyes' brat or Saburo's son to be exact.

You are dressed in a yellow kimono with a veil covering your tiny form. Under the veil, you are holding a bag of marshmallow while happily munching it, not caring about the noises or whatever locations she is in.

As you are now being carried by your father since he dislikes being far from you.

"You're 10 minutes late!" a woman voice yell at your father. "Shut up! My daughter doesn't need to hear your obnoxious voice!" Hitou yelled back.

"Don't fight in front of the kids~" a familiar sound of your Uncle Saburo cut the upcoming argument between your father and the woman, his wife, Mirai. "And what's with the veil?"

"I don't want your son to fall in love with my daughter." with Hitou's answer, your mother facepalmed herself while Saburo laugh out loud, making his wife sighed.

"I can't believe the feral dog is tamed by his daughter. I guess i need to broaden my knowledge." Mirai tease Hitou. "My daughter is the loveliest in the world. Everyone else is pale compare to her." he said it proudly. "You're not even denying the dog part, huh?"

"Alright alright~ let's go inside to cool down. It's hot out here." Saburo cut the chatter and extend his hand toward you, so you can hold his hand, but it immediately got slap by Hitou. "Don't touch her."