Daylight

Time flies faster when you're happy.

Whoever said that in the past, Seri knew they were right.

She had spent some time staying in her room with Jeong Hyeok, lolling around in bed and enjoying their private time. He had brought her out to a nearby traditional restaurant, since she had mentioned she wanted fish-and-chips.

They walked on the streets hand in hand, just like a normal, everyday couple. Seri was wearing Jeong Hyeok's oversized hoodie with jeans, and Jeong Hyeok was wearing a plain white long-sleeved shirt with black pants.

Everything was what Seri had dreamed of.

Having someone to share her thoughts with, spending time with him and loving him - Seri had witnessed her brother and sister-in-law during their honeymoon period, and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy seeing them so in love.

Now, it was her turn to love and be loved.

Everytime Jeong Hyeok had eye contact with her, she'd feel warm and bubbly inside. Seri didn't know why this happened, or how long it'd last, but all she could say was she hoped it'd never end. She loves him, this she knows; but she wanted to tell him that, before she went back home.

Before he forgets her.

Seri didn't have much faith in long-distance relationships, and she supposed Jeong Hyeok will be seeing someone else once she lands in Incheon. She's not blaming him, for Christ's sake.

All she did was hope that they could treasure the remaining days with each other.

"There's two special guests dining with us."

They were almost arriving at the restaurant when Jeong Hyeok surprised her with "guests".

"Who? Are they someone I know? Please don't tell me they are the papparazzi." Seri had to tilt her head up to get a full look of Jeong Hyeok, a pout visible on her features.

He chuckled, pulling her closer by the waist. "It's someone you know. You'll see."

They went in the café and slipped into a private booth in the corner. "Who is it? When are they coming?" Seri nagged him, a tad bit nervous.

"They're here just in time."

Two tall shadows loomed over the booth. With a bit of shuffling through the crowd waiting for a seat, Seung Jun and Mi Jo came into view. Slipping into the opposite side of the booth, they weren't the least bit surprised when they saw Jeong Hyeok's arm around Seri's waist, their shoulders so close that they will bump into each other if they moved.

"Seri! It's so good to see you again." Mi Jo said enthusiastically, a bright smile on her face. "Jeong Hyeok invited us to join since there's no rehearsals today and tomorrow. I hope I'm not intruding." She eyed his hand on her waist.

Seri turned red and bit her lip, clinging closer to her man. Jeong Hyeok let out a laugh. "Come on, don't tease us like that. What do you guys want to eat? My treat today."

Seung Jun flipped through the menu. Eyeing at his friend, he smirked. "Jeong Hyeok treating us? That's rare. Or maybe you're planning to treat your girlfriend today." He winked.

It was Jeong Hyeok's turn to blush. "I treat you all the time. But if you're not interested in free food today, then you're free to pay for yourself."

Clicking his tongue, Seung Jun shook his head immediately. "I'll have my usual spaghetti with meatballs."

Mi Jo closed her menu. "I'll have a pepperoni pizza!"

Jeong Hyeok got up. "I'll have a steak then." He turned for the cashier to order their lunch.