"About that..." I bite down on my bottom lip as I prepare to tell them the big news. "Michael and I I are getting a separation."

"What?" I almost jump at the sound of my father's booming voice. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Dad." I pinch his thigh. "My daughter is sleeping."

"Forgive me." He kisses Maya's head before narrowing his eyes at me. "What the hell happened last night?"

"The reports of Michael cheating on me with Petra were true." I sigh deeply while rubbing my hands together. "He told me that they kissed."

"I have never liked that girl." My mom purses her lips. "First she played Justin and Quincy against eachother, now she wants your man. If I didn't know it, I would think that she's obsessed with you."

My dad shakes his head in disappointment, "I read about it on theshaderoom but I didn't want to believe it was true as it was only a claim. The holding hands photo was something that I didn't like though."

"Well it was true." I shrug my shoulders. "I was pretty cut up about so when I went out with Katy, I kissed Terrenc-"

"You did what?"

"Luxury whatever your name is Combs, you done lost your mind." My dad flicks my ear. "You know better than to go back to the man who abandoned you after proposing to you. I saw the way he hurt you and then you go back to him..."

"Let's not forget the part when she went back to Michael who physically abused her." My mom snaps at him. "She married her abuser who is now a cheater."

These are the moments that I don't like to think about because the world is still calling me stupid till this day. I truly do love Michael but love is not the solution to everything as that love could be the reason why you need to end it all.

I decide to take my daughter inside so she can sleep in the bed before coming out to tell my parents about the fight that took place between Michael and my brothers. A lot of curse words were spat out by my father but I know that he means well because he always looked at Michael as his fourth son.

My mother broke down in tears as she realised how bad things are going for me and I wanted to so desperately comfort her but I couldn't. I'm starting to become numb to the pain that always seem to follow me throughout my life.

---

LuxeLopez: Mami 

LuxeLopez: Mami 

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

We didn't want to do the usual dinner at Nobu since we're always going there so my dad hired a chef to prepare a meal for us at my hotel. He originally wanted Salt Bae to do his little thing but thankfully, he is away in Dubai so they're going to reschedule that.

The girls had an early dinner so they're currently having a sleepover in the theatre room while Maya is sleeping in the room closest to us.

"I know that my life has made things super depressing but I don't want to talk about Michael anymore." I say while looking around at my family with a glass of wine in my hand. "Life goes on and that chapter of my life has sadly come to an end. I would be lying if I said that I was happy but it's honestly for the best so I can recharge all my energy into giving Maya the best life."

"Amen." My mom cheers. "Here's to all of us living our best life."

"I can cheers to that." Justin smiles as everyone reaches for their wine glasses before clinking them together. 

"To living our best life."

Happiness could not begin to explain how I feel with my family who have always had my back no matter what

Happiness could not begin to explain how I feel with my family who have always had my back no matter what. My parents decided to wait until I was in my twenties to reveal that Diddy was my biological father even though I always saw him as a dad. I grew up thinking that he was the man that stepped in and the rugrats that would come to our home were the boys that I considered father.

They didn't know that I was biologically one of them but they treated me like their big sister and our relationship only grew when all was revealed. Letting Justin and Quincy move into my home was a no brainer as they are the guys who mean the world to me. If Christian or any of my sisters wanted to move in then mi casa es su casa.

"I haven't seen that smile on your face in a long time." Justin comments as I place my hands over my cheeks to stop them from hurting. "Maybe you need to go on an extended break."

My smile falters, "What do you mean?"

"You gave up all your acting roles and I'm sure that your businesses could handle themselves for a while without you." My brother continues. "Why don't we extend our stay here or go somewhere else?"

"That would actually be a good idea." My dad interjects. "The Combs world tour."

I bite down on my bottom lip as I consider the thought.

"You always seem happier on the road." My mom gives me a slight nudge. "We could all have a month long getaway."

"I'm down for that but I would like to go home first and sort out the legal stuff with Michael." I sigh while thinking of my failed marriage. "I owe it to both of us to get this sorted before I disappear."