He just shakes his head he looks at me and I see pity in his eyes. "Grace I'm sorry to tell you but your parents" "adoptive parents" I interrupt "adoptive parents have die from a car crash.

Yess. Thank Gawd finally took them long enough they have abuse me since I have been young to remember.

"Soo what now" I say bored out of my mind. Frank seems shocked with how I reacted but I couldn't care less. " You will be going with your father mother and brother" he says gesturing behind me.

I turn around I see a beautiful women and two men. They look really familiar.

Shit.

They are the fucking Italian Mafia.

Which means I'm the long lost Italian Mafia princess

"Hello bambina I'm your father Antonio and I've missed you very much this is your mother Serena and brother Alexander". I just give them a small smile and we make our way out.

As soon as we walk out the door I'm met with my best friends. "What happened" "Are you okay" "Yes I'm okay but Martha and John got into a car crash and died and they also found my parents and brother."

"Finally" "Took them Long enough". All of sudden I'm engulfed in a hug "We'll miss you" "I'll miss you guys as well".

We break from the hug and I kiss both of them of the cheek

When I turn around I see both of the men with clenched jaws looking like they could kill someone and the women smirking at me.

I just ignore it we walk out of the school and they start walking to their car while I walk to mine.

"Grace where are you going the car is this way" I think Alexander says

"Well my car is this way so you guys can just follow after me"

After 15 minutes we get there. I see them get out of their car so I just say "Come in I will just have to pack"

They follow along after me and I show them the living room.

I go upstairs and I see Jason and Elijah playing in their playroom.

"Look who's back guys" I say announcing my presence "Mama" they scream

I scoop them up with my arms and tell them "Guys we are moving away and we need to pack"

I put them on the ground and get their suitcases. They get all of their clothes and shoes and layer them in.

I do the exact same for mine I fill mine and the kids bags with all their electronics and then I make my way downstairs holding their hands.

"Oh I didn't know your adoptive parents had children" Serena states

"They can't have children they are mine" I say bluntly

All their eyes widen in shock "Oh I need to ask how do I get all my vehicles over" I question

"They will be shipped" I just nod my head on response. I drag the suitcases to the trunk and try to put them in but a guard stops me.

"Oh miss no need to do that" a guard tells me "oh okay thank you" I smile at him

We get into the car and sit Elijah on my lap while I sit Jason on the seat next to me. "So where do you guys live" "America" I just hum in response.

(A/N: If you are confused Grace lives in Canada while they live America)

We arrive at the airport and there in front of us was a private plane.

We walked up into the plane and it was neat. It wasn't the best I've seen or I have.

 It wasn't the best I've seen or I have

I carry Jason and Elijah on my hips and sit them onto the seats

I carry Jason and Elijah on my hips and sit them onto the seats. I get out their ipads and airpods and put on Cocomelon

I can't stand cocomelon but they like it so I have to put up with it. I have to reply to some emails so I get out my laptop.

I notice that they were all looking at me so I just decide to start conversation "So what do you guys do for a living"

They all tense up "We own a chain of hotels and restaurants" "Nice". After an hour the twins got tired and Antonio gave a room.

I got up after that nap and turned out we had 15 minutes till we landed. I washed my face and got the kids.

"Lets hope this go great" I mutter under my breath walking out the plane

--------------------------------------------------------

what her friends looked like

Veronica Miller - 17

Marcus's sister

Grace's best friend

Friends since 5

2nd in Command for the French Mafia

Marcus Miller - 18

Marcus Miller - 18

Veronica's sister

Grace's best friend

Friends since 5

Assassin