Chapter 2: Tragic Stories of Captive Unicorns

The first story I am going to tell is the one of the most tragic and is about two unicorns named Azalea and Hammy. They were a couple a the time. This story took place in Piraeus, Greece. The time era that this story takes place is in ancient Greece in 201 A.D. This story begins in the ancient city of Ephesus. These two lovely unicorns were minding their own business on one cold summer day. It was about the forth hour when they were both stopped by a chubby unicorn named The big bad Fluffalovacus. This unicorn had never had a real surname in his whole life. Anyhow, when they were stopped by this unicorn. They were really confused. The big bad Fluffalovacus claimed that Azalea and Hammy owed him a great fortune of Horseshoes. By the way horseshoes were the unicorn way of currency during that time period, up until the year 313. Any ways the big bad Fluffalovacus captured Azalea and held her captive. Hammy, on the other had was sent to the unicorn empire, so that he and Azalea would be separated for the rest of eternity. Not even their ashes would be remotely close to each other. Once the unicorns were found and held captive they were never to see each other again. Azalea died as a free unicorn not knowing that her beloved husband had perished tragically under the wrath of the unicorn empire.

- New Story- Based on true events-

Once upon a time, there was a friendly unicorn named Banana bread. She was very kind and generous to all. On one very cold winter day she was going for a morning walk on a Tuesday. She was stopped by sheriff Bobo. Banana bread was wrongfully accused of robbing another unicorns home and was held captive by the unicorn empire in Malaysia. She was held captive for about 20 years until she was deemed innocent. A few years after this she was put under a charge of shoplifting. She did nothing wrong but was still locked beneath the catacombs of the city by the police who was her enemy. The police was abusing his power as a cop. Banana bread suffered in the catacombs for the rest of all eternity and was fed barely anything. This story took place in Vienna, Austria. She will always be remembered.

-New Story-

The story I am about to tell you takes place in a very festive and happy place that many have heard of, Rio de Janero, Brazil. This story is about a unicorn named Cranberry. She was not very pleasant to be around but was also accused wrongfully as in the stories above. One day in Rio de Janero she was walking to the nearby market place when she was suddenly captured by a member of the unicorn navy and forced to fight in the war. Cranberry refused because she is very stubborn. Later that day members and soldiers from the unicorn navy had raided her house and captured her and held her captive until the day she passed away from old age.
-Next Chapter Coming Soon-