dinner

I woke up from my short nap and rubbed my eyes. I stretched out and got up from the bed. I glanced at the clock and it was 6 pm. So I had an hour to get ready for my dinner date. I was eager to see what Demetrius had planned for tonight.

The boat, the books, the chocolates, the picnic everything was perfect. Being around him made me feel safe. I could be myself around him. I didn't have to act or put on a persona in front of him. He had done a lot for me in these past few days.

I switched on my jukebox. It started playing babooshka by Kate bush. I was humming alongside the song while I simultaneously did my skincare routine. after that, just the two of us started playing. I styled my hair. And pretended my hairbrush was my mic to sing along to the songs.

It pretty much took me 30 minutes to get ready. I didn't put on my makeup, I just put on some eyeliner, mascara, and shiny lipgloss on my lips. I was staring at myself in the mirror trying to hype myself when I heard the bell ring.

Oh crap, he's here.

I shook invisible dust off me and patted down my hair. I then hurried to the door. I opened the door to see Demetrius holding a bouquet. He looked like he belonged in the matrix. He slayed his fit.

"Hi demi it's been a while" I coyishly said to him

"Hi demi it's been a while" I coyishly said to him. "Darling I was just with you a few hours ago" he responded, his eyes filled with mirth. "You look beautiful (name)." he complimented while tucking a stray hair behind my ear. I just blushed.

"Pretty flowers for the pretty lady" He hands me the bouquet. "Thank you, kind sir" I spoke in a really bad British accent. "Now let me put those flowers in a vase then we can go," I said, gesturing at the bouquet. "take all the time that you need darling"

I looked in the cabinets for a vase. I found the vase on the top cabinet. I tried to reach the cabinet on my tippy toes and aha SUCCESS BABY. I hastily put the flowers in a vase and turned back to look at Demetrius.

"Okay, I'm done" I announced to Demetrius. "Let's go then?" Demetrius asked while offering his arm to me. I linked my arms with his. I locked my door and placed the keys in my small purse.

My arms were still linked with Demetrius so from time to time I leaned on him because I was too lazy to walk by myself. By the time we reached the gate, it looked like he was literally dragging me. (I do that sometimes lmaoo it's just so fun to annoy my friends.)

After we settled in his car I kept trying to annoy him but he just looked at me, his eyes filled with mirth. "Demi boy where are we goingggg please tell me"
I complained to him. "You'll see sweetheart" he responded with a wink.

"You know you're such an asshole demi" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "And you know you're such a cutie (name)" He teased me and pulled my cheeks. (Not the asscheeks😭✋🏻 ajshjajaja you dirty-minded peeps)

 (Not the asscheeks😭✋🏻 ajshjajaja you dirty-minded peeps)