Phase 1:Mystery

"Rigyal did you heard about alita's dead? She is still too young to say good bye,yet did she died out of blue. I can't comprehend what truly life is all about," Kezang said with saddened face.
"What are you bluffing about? Alita was just fine,and how on earth can she die without having any health issue? How am I to believe you? Do you think I am a foolish here? Or are  you messing up with me,for I had rejected her proposal?," inquired Rigyal.

"Do you even have a slightest idea about what you are saying? I mean you are the last person to meet her,and moreover you have always been together with her. Anyhow,either you believe me or not,take a heed, for police might question you at any time,"replied Kezang,thereby deserting Rigyal alone in his solitary room.

Rigyal had always been there for alita,whenever she needed help,he would promptly respond on her call. But now that she had died right after confessing him, Rigyal felt tremendous pain taking charge of his every momentum,for every step he budged,it made his heart much more heavier to carry. Rigyal wasn't afraid of Police inquiries,more than any of his outer problem,it was his own angel who opposed him and cast blame on him,which made him dead inside.
The regret of not being there for alita converted him to a complete introvert,until someone knocked his doorbell,"anyone inside?"

"May be Police is finally here to take me away,"Rigyal thought,and made his way to open the door. There he saw strong and hardy person,suited in a police dress,and finally asked,"Are you Rigyal?"
"Yes,I am la," Rigyal replied honestly,thereby police made his way inside and went to be seated on chair.
"May I know why you are here la?," Rigyal asked for clarification.

"You know Alita right? I am here to fulfill her last wish," proudly did the police replied.
"And may I know what it has to do with me la?" Rigyal asked in curiosity.
"Has she left letter requesting me to be imprisoned for life time now? Kencho sum la kheno,only triple gem can save me now," Rigyal thought.
"Her last wish was to give you her diary. I suppose you are perhaps someone close to her. Ultimately you will be unfolding every secrets of her,despite she being a dead person,"Police replied and made his way back.

"Ahh...sir... can you tell me why she died? Actually she was doing really well,and somehow the next day she was dead," Rigyal asked to further dig the authentic reason,thereby police  replied,"Actually this should be kept inside the bag,for it is prohibited from sharing. But since she had given you diary,I suppose it won't be a problem to split the beans. The thing is, she had decided to do heart transplantation,wherein it was successful,and eventually did she gave life to another girl but died herself."

Leave a comment,to make upcoming pieces of story a better one! On the contrary,it has truly been a long day, since I had written story,and I am truly sorry for it,as I has to do a lot of thing nowadays. Anyhow,I won't fail you as a reader,and you on the other hand shouldn't as well!