The intern

I have been working at the park for a couple of months now, i love the job even though I never expected myself to. To be honest I was just looking for an easy job just so I can make some money, totally worth it because ive met some wonderful friends and people in this park. My alarm clocked as i turned it off struggling to get up, i went to the bathroom and got ready for Bensons meeting. I brushed my hair as i put songs on my phone , i quickly brushed my teeth and got out of my pijamas. I walked down the white stairs and sat on the front yards staircase. I see a couple people here already, skips pops muscle man and high five ghost are here. I notice Mordecai and Rigby aren't here..im not surprised..but i also noticed an unfamiliar face, i think this is why benson had this meeting. He was a tall man or goat with horns and a goatee. He was standing next to a frustrated benson, "UGH!! where the hell is mordecai and rigby?? They should be here any minute now!-"
"Benson chill man we're here right on time" mordecai said "Yeah! Its hard being here early" Benson rubbed his temples "Just sit down, I need to introduce a new recruit of the park" they did as benson said and sat next to each other "Alright so, as you guys can see we have an intern today, his name is Thomas and he'll be working with you guys for the next few months or so.. also we have new jobs for today , mister Maellard is visiting and I want this park clean, you got that Mordecai and Rigby?" "Dude, we totally got this don't worry benson" Benson sighed "Sure.. I don't have to worry anyways because you two are cleaning the attic, im sure you guys won't ruin everything by cleaning an attic right?" Rigby stood up "Oh man that's the lamest job ever benson! Why cant we clean somewhere else or be in charge of something??" "Because you manage to screw up everything an anything" Mordecai and Rigby groaned "skips and pops you guys are cleaning the house , high five ghost and muscle man you two are keeping charge of everything being normal in the park..and for the last two, y/n and Thomas you two are going to be racking leaves, now go to work or you're FIRED" we all went to our places and I saw Thomas headed towards me , "Hey so, uh you've been working here a while right ?" I nodded "yeah, why?". "Oh well it's my first time cleaning a park and Can you show me where the rakes are?" "Yeah sure! theyre in the garage, follow me"
~Time skip~
We almost finished racking the leaves, it was a terrible silence but it's whatever, all Im worrying about is that im getting my paycheck soon. I couldn't help but stare at Thomas though, he was kind of attractive.. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice muscle man pull Thomas boxers over his head, "WOOOO GET WEDGED ON INTERN AHAHAA!!" Muscle man yelled and drove off, oh man he was gonna target the intern, and hes gonna target them for a while. I walked up to Thomas , he seemed kind of sad and awkward . Thomas pulled the boxers down as he stood up not noticing me until I spoke up " Hey, intern Im sorry about what muscle man did, I promise we're all not like that" not gonna lie I kind of worried for him, I'm not a big fan of pranks and people picking on the weak. "Oh no it's fine, I know you're all not like that" he said not making eye contact with me. I felt sorry for him, it's his first day and hes already got muscle man's attention . "Well I finished and Im guessing you did to, do you wanna head inside?" "Sure, sounds fun" we grabbed our trash bags and put them in the trash cans on our way to the house . That's when I noticed the house looked odd, I opened the door and saw the attic broken down with wood everywhere.. did they really screw up an attic??