"Waddup, gang! Watchu on?!" He smiled widely, giving the smaller man a handshake with his right hand, keeping his left arm around Dakota.

"Nothing much. How are you today, beautiful lady? Ms. Queen Von." He slightly bowed as a joke and she laughed softly.

"I'm good, thank you!"

"Here, here. Take a seat. I'll go and get those pieces you asked for." He spoke while he pulled out two chairs.

Dayvon led Dakota to the chairs, not letting her get a chance to sit down before he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. "Why you actin' brand new? Like youn know whea' yo seat is."

"You're so obsessed, it's crazy."

"Damn right. I'm finna stop fuckin' witchu' 'cuz I feel like you 'den did sum voodoo on me a'sum. Watchu wrote my name all ova' ah paper and slept wit' it unda' yo pillow?" He joked and she straight faced him, moving his hand off her waist.

"No—"

"Naw, you prolly did the shit whea' you look my picture inna eye and say ima want you fa'eva. Dats watchu did, ain't it?" He said while bringing his hand to rest in between her legs.

She turned her upper body around, staring at him with a weird face. "How do you know so much about that stuff? You must be doing it for real."

"Ian neva gotta do dat shit to nobody. All I gotta do is look inna shordy direction and she already imagining da rest ah her life wimme." He spoke, a little too truthfully at that. Dakota rolled her eyes, knowing that's exactly what happened to her.

"You're ugly. Nobody wants you." She lied and mushed his head.

"Naw, nobody can have me. Except fa you. Errybody want a piece ah dis. On foenem." He boasted, putting his pinky into his mouth to flex his diamond teeth.

"You're so annoying, I can't believe I have to deal with this. Like what the hell." She groaned, shifting her body forward when she felt his gun poking her butt.

"Naw, don't move up. Stay whea' you was at." He laughed while pulling her back to her previous position.

Their conversation halted when they caught sight of Zahir emerging from the back room with a rather large blue box in his hand. He excitedly waved Von and Dakota over, keeping his position behind the counter.

He let Dakota get up from the seat first before he got up, fixing the position of his jeans so if wouldn't be too uncomfortable for him, being as though his heightened hormones had a bulge in his pants.

His hand then absentmindedly grabbed Dakota's, knowing that he had to be touching her in some type of way so he could be comfortable.

"Okay so we have a lot in this box. First, let's start off with these pieces you asked me to clean." He started, giving him his watch, his Cuban bracelet, and his OTF chain.

"Preciate chu." He grinned, almost immediately clipping his watch and bracelet back on. He felt so bare without them.

Zahir kept the box facing away from them as he pulled out the next piece. "And here's that lion slash Leo piece you wanted. Let me know if you like it or not."

"Dis bitch sum pressure, fasho." He smirked at the piece that he had literally drew out himself.

Instead of getting the usual white gold he always got, he opted for a fourteen karat gold finish for the pendent and chain. The pendant itself consisted of over 100 carats in emeralds and round honeycomb pave diamonds, shining with each move he made.