Lin Mo couldn't move, and couldn't jump down. As soon as he was anxious, he suddenly opened his mouth wide, and burst into tears!

    It was like a three-year-old child who was so irritated that she cried on the spot, her cheeks were pink and tender, and her eyes were squinted, and she knew howling dryly, but there were no tears at all.

    Xue Luhe burst out laughing, and hurriedly stretched out her arms to wrap her arms around Lin Mo's back, pressed the person into her arms, and patted her gently to comfort:

    "Be good baby...don't cry, don't cry..."

    Completely drunk Lin Mo's mood was already very fluctuating. She cried just now because she couldn't get down to the ground. Instead, she was pushed into her arms by Xue Luhe, and she couldn't even struggle.

    Lin Mo's nose was filled with a familiar scent, her cheeks were pressed against the soft part, and her back was still being gently patted...

    She felt like she was back in her infancy, her body relaxed involuntarily, and her crying gradually stopped.

    Xue Luhe patted and patted, the room was already quiet, she loosened her body a little, looked down, and the corners of her lips gradually raised into a smile.

    Lin Mo was already asleep in her arms.

    The skin is pink and tender, like a baby, with a lovely red color, the eyes are closed, and the thick curly eyelashes are gently swaying.

    The most alluring is the pair of lips that are glowing with water and slightly bulging... They look plump and small.

    What will these lips feel like?

    It is probably sweeter than the cherry, strawberry and cherry tomatoes combined.

    Xue Luhe lowered her head and looked deeply at the soft, fragrant, baby-like sleeping face in her arms.

    Then, she sighed and lowered her head to shorten the distance between the two.

    Faces and faces, getting closer and closer.

    When the two were about to meet, Xue Luhe suddenly stopped.

    The ambiguous atmosphere was flowing, a cool evening breeze blew in from the window, and the wine bottles and glasses on the table were open, wanton exuding the aroma of wine.

    With the aroma of wine lingering, Xue Luhe suddenly smiled, meaning unknown.

    Afterwards, she continued to move forward and rubbed the tip of Lin Mo's nose with her own nose.

    The nose tip collided and the nose wing rubbed, which was so childish that Xue Luhe felt that he was only three years old.

    But three years old is not necessarily bad, it may be the time when you are the purest and most able to love others in your life.

    Xue Luhe rubbed Lin Mo's nose with her nose for a long time, she couldn't help but smile, and she laughed softly.

    "Hahaha..."

    This kind of nose-to-head rubbing quickly turned into a cheek-to-cheek meeting. Xue Luhe used his face, tilting his head halfway, to press against Lin Mo's cheek.

    Lin Mo's face was particularly burning, like fire, soft like water, like clouds.

    It's a cloud of fire.

    It is the aroma of wine and coffee, and it is a comfortable burning cloud.

    Xue Luhe's perennially cold cheeks were quickly dyed and became hot. She began to wonder if it was the heat from Lin Mo, or the heat from her own body?