Even though the person in front of her is an internationally recognized talented actress with super-class acting skills, and her eyesight should be very strong...

    But, she, Lin Mo, also has her own advantages! At least she is better than nature, self-hypnosis is level 1, as long as she believes in her amnesia, she will definitely make others believe it!

    Even if this is an impossible task at level 5s, she will definitely be able to complete it successfully!

    After Lin Mo secretly cheered herself up, Xue Luhe finished the bandaging and left the room with the medicine bottle and gauze.

    Lin Mo hurriedly got up, cocked his feet wrapped into zongzi, grabbed the table with both hands, leaned against the wall, and moved to the door with one leg.

    She reached out and grabbed the doorknob lightly, hearing a faint "click" and the door opened without hindrance.

    "Is it locked without a key?"

    Lin Mo muttered, and went out to look around.

    Sad to say, this is the first time she has seen the corridor outside the door since she came to this world.

    The corridor itself was nothing to see, what Lin Mo noticed was the stairs and small elevator shaft next to the corridor.

    She quietly stuck her head out, grabbed the crack of the door, and jumped with her bare feet a few times, leaving a few footprints on the bright walnut floor.

    She ran to the stairs, moved on one foot again, and walked down the stairs little by little.

    This villa has a high ceiling in the middle that leads directly to the third floor. Standing on the stairs on the third floor, you can actually see the layout of the whole house, but there are a few hidden rooms that Lin Mo can't figure out.

    The escape route was quickly formed in his mind, Lin Mo's head stretched forward as much as he could, trying to figure out what those rooms that he couldn't see clearly were, and under his feet tried to go down another floor.

    As a result, she slipped accidentally, her heart was beating wildly, and her hands firmly hugged the stair railing, so she didn't fall down, but she was still gasping for breath, and her legs were numb.

    She took a few deep breaths, calmed down, and continued to carefully check the position of the villa's gate, observing the smart door lock on the gate, and felt that it was not a big problem.

    The whole villa was beautifully decorated, and it looked better than many high-end villas that Lin Mo had seen on the Internet in his previous life, but the strange thing was that in such a large villa, there was no extra human voice, and it was eerily quiet.

    Even in the garden around the villa, you can't hear birds and insects at all, and there is no vitality of life.

    Does this Xue Luhe have no servants at all? What about gardeners, housekeepers, servants, and cooks?

    "It's so big... Does she clean by herself... She cooks the food herself? Pfft!"

    Lin Mo leaned on the stairs and accidentally spoke out the broken thoughts in her heart. She imagined Xue Luhe cooking in the kitchen wearing an apron. The appearance of...

    No, I'm laughing to death, and the sense of disobedience is too heavy!

    Lin Mo was afraid that the laughter would spread, so he covered his mouth and laughed on the railing in a vibrating pattern.