When You Are Stuck In The Rain With Them

Start from the beginning

Jyuto - Unlike Samatoki, he is very prepared. He always checks the day's weather before leaving the house and even notes down the week's weather every Sunday. He also keeps a spare umbrella in his office and carries another one on him on a day he knows it'll rain. When you first feel a few raindrops fall on your nose, he immediately wipes it off with his thumb (making the two of you blush) and proceeds to open up his umbrella which has a cute rabbit print on it. He would explain that he is actually quite fond of rabbits and that this is his favourite umbrella. If you ask why it is his favourite, he would smile and say, "because, it is big enough for two people". He would then put an arm around your shoulder and the two of you would continue on your day while walking side by side under his umbrella.

Rio - He is actually not the biggest fan of thunder. When it would start to slightly rain, he wouldn't mind it very much and would ask if you want to walk home before the rain gets too bad. So, hand in hand, the two of you would make your way home under the light drizzle. However, as you were walking, the crashing thunder roared through the sky and you saw Rio almost jump out of his skin. He doesn't like to appear weak in front of you, but if you ask him if he is alright, he will openly express that he is afraid of thunder. He would tell you that it reminds him of the bombs and noises he heard when he was fighting in the military and it makes his skin crawl with bad memories whenever he hears it. You would likely have to hold him tight and comfort him whenever he hears it. When the feelings finally ease in his heart, he would soon turn his attention back to you and worry about getting you to a dry place before you catch a cold.

Jakurai - He wouldn't particularly like the rain and like Jyuto, he would be well ahead of the game and already know the forecast for the day. He finds that when it is raining, people would commonly wipe their noses and then immediately touch public things like door knobs and that it makes people sneeze and cough more. So, when it is raining, he is sure to pack an umbrella and an extra packet of hand wipes just for the occasion. He also makes an active effort to get home quickly when it is raining if possible. When it starts to rain on the two of you, he would happily pull out his umbrella and suggest that the two of you should probably go home immediately while slightly glancing at everyone within your surroundings. He would take off his jacket and put it around your shoulders as his effort to keep you warm and provide you with an extra layer from germs and he would hold the umbrella as the two of you walked beneath it. His favourite thing to do after reaching home is to read some books with a nice cup of tea.

Hifumi - Hifumi is the type of person to get gloomy and tired when it starts raining since he is literally the sun. If the two of you get rained on, there is probably a chance that he was already dazed when it started to get cloudy and now feels childish and just wants to go home and sleep. He would tell you that his hair will probably get all frizzy because of the rain and just slightly mope around while walking next to you. Then, he would remember that you are with him and start worrying about you instead. He would worry about your hair and skin and insist that you take his jacket and use it as an umbrella - he never has an umbrella - and that since he is a gentleman, he will be fine. Surely enough, you would remain dry and Hifumi would make sure you use his jacket properly so that not a single drop gets on you. He would continuously look over your shoulder to make sure you are alright because in his mind, your smile is as bright as the sun and he wants to keep you happy especially because it is cloudy outside. However, by the end of the walk, the man is probably sniffling since he is soaked to the bone and he is absolutely exhausted and you will likely have to baby him a little.

Doppo - Doppo actually loves it when it is slightly raining because he finds it soothing. He tells you that it reminds him to water his house plants and that he knows that when it rains, most of his co-workers and boss sometimes don't come to the office and he ends up having the place to himself. So, he finds comfort in this weather and hopes that you could feel his calm heart too. If the two of you get stuck in the rain, Doppo would actually start laughing and would smile like an innocent child. He would tell you that when he was younger, he and his little brother used to always bond when it rained since the two of them would be stuck inside together during those moments. It seemed that the rain only brings fond memories into Doppo's mind and you can't help but smile along with him. He would ask you to walk in the rain with him and get soaked just for the sake of it which you could never find in your heart to reject. He also promises that he will make the two of you some hot chocolate and wrap yourselves in blankets so you two won't get sick after.

Ramuda - He always insists on getting ice cream when it is raining. Wherever you guys are, whatever you both were doing and whenever it starts to rain, Ramuda always ALWAYS eats ice cream. It all started one day when he was craving some and you offered to walk with him to an ice cream shop while it was raining to get him some. The man loved the walk so much and felt a sense of ecstasy since everything contrasted with each other: he was eating cold ice cream, but his heart was warm, it was gloomy outside but your smile was so bright. So, if you get stuck in the rain with him, he would toss his jacket on top of you and the two of you would sprint to the nearest ice cream joint to enjoy some cold desserts. You guys would probably enjoy waiting out the rain, but if it doesn't stop even after the two of you finish, Ramuda would suggest that the two of you race back home. But, truth be told, he always purposely runs a little slower just so he could watch you run ahead and make sure you don't fall behind or accidentally slip.

Dice - Dice actually doesn't like the rain very much. He honestly considers it bad luck if it starts to rain and refuses to go gambling while it does. He hates the idea of getting soaked because his hair gets frizzy and he would want to take a shower when he gets home only to feel like he is wasting water since he just got rained on - very conflicting - So, if the two of you get caught in the rain together, he would run towards some form of shelter with you right in front of him. He would use his arms to lift his jacket above both his and your head and the two of you would run together with you slightly in front and him behind (just like in monthly girl's Nozaki-Kun). But as you two would run towards shelter, every once in a while you might hear a scream in your ear because Dice hates worms. He finds the idea of stepping on them mortifying and has an irrational fear of them coming to get revenge on him if he ever accidentally stepped on one. The two of you would eventually find an empty and locked building and sit on the steps waiting for the rain to let out so you could return home. While there, Dice would look you over and check if you seem alright. Then, he would smile and tell you that he loves spending time with you even if it is under a building on a gloomy day. He would hug you close and stay there for a while until the rain slows down or until he gets too bored and wants to head home.

Gentaro - Loves the rain. His favourite thing to do when it rains is to silently watch his surroundings and come up with analogies. If the two of you were together he would hold you really close and wrap his jacket around you as the two of you would walk in peace within each other's comfort: his arm would be around your shoulders holding you close and keeping you dry. He would smile and ask if you are comfortable and warm and then start telling you either one of his analogies or a story that the scene reminds him of. The two of you would enjoy seeing the pedestrians either walk peacefully or rush busily to their destinations and you would both try and come up with stories and reasoning behind each person's reaction. The rain always brings out interesting characteristics in people and you two just love to watch and talk blissfully in the rain. He would also be the type to romantically buy a bright red umbrella for the two of you to share, buy matching raincoats or even grandly ask you to share a dance with him under the sprinkling rain. Even though the sun is hidden, the love between the two of you only seems to shine more.

--

A/n - I just wanted to apologize because I feel like my grammar for this scenario wasn't the best. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed it!