Chapter XII. Secrets

Start from the beginning

I think a little "I will" As he leans in towards me, I can feel my heart start to race. His warm breath brushes against my cheek as his lips gently press against mine. At first, the kiss is soft and tender, but as the intensity grows, it becomes more urgent. Our bodies draw closer together as the kiss deepens, filled with a fiery passion that takes my breath away. It's as if the world around us fades away, leaving only the two of us lost in the heat of the moment.

"See just normal people"

I smile "Just normal people"

Tyrion leaning on the doorway "You making out in the kitchen get somewhere private"

I close my eyes and put my hand on my mouth.

Jaime turns to him "Brother" to me "Do not worry Tyrion that his the way you will get used to him.

"Come on I will be your brother in law I love to make jokes"

I nod "Okay, you wanna meatloaf?"

Tyrion smiles "Please, I am hungry"

I smile at him and the three of us continue eating together.

》》》》《《《《

In Jon's chamber, I told Jon everything. Jon looks at me confusing "Why do you say yes?"

"Maybe because I felt betrayed by Tomas, I do not know but he is a nice man"

"If we see the people nice we will marry all around us" I sigh "And why alone?"

"He said the people we really love so I choose you and he chose Tyrion"

"What a generous of you"

I hit him with the pillow "he just needs me not for duty and we maybe kiss"

Jon raises his eyebrow "Two men played on your mind and you're just like an idiot"

"I just, I do not know"

"Mother will kill you"

"I know"

Jon holds my hand "You do not have a wedding dress" I nod "Wait, you take Aunt Lyanna's chamber and Father put her things in the next room, her clothes there and her wedding dress, she made it by herself"

I smile "Yes, How I forget that"

Jon stands "Let's go"

》》》》《《《《

The following day, It's dawn, I wear my dress and Jon bread my hair and I stare at the mirror "I am not crazy right"

Jon argues "No, but if we get caught like always this time Father maybe kill you for real"

I stand and smile at him "How do I look?"

Snow Ghost [Jaime Lannister]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara