Chapter XVI. The Kingsroad

Start from the beginning

"I will, Lyanna"

Jaime was behind him heading to his horse.

Rickon comes running and I kneel hugging him "You're leaving"

I nod "Yes"

"Don't go, please"

"I will come when Bran wakes don't worry, Okay" he nods and I hug him again "I love you okay"

"I love you so much" he hugs me again "We going to meet again"

I smile "We will, sweet boy"

"Let's go, Rickon" Robb takes him and leaves with a smile. 

I look at them sadly "Brothers"

Jon looks at me sadly "So?"

I stand looking at him sadly "Don't die there"

"I won't"

"We never separated since our birth, I hope this separation brings good things"

"I will serve in the wall and you will be a lady and maybe have a child"

I look at Jaime "I think the last thing he wants is to have a child"

"He took care of you these past three weeks, I know you loved Daeron and our life here but give him a chance"

I smile "He is a good man not just a kingslayer or oath breaker, deep down inside him a man needs respect"

 "You know he's been training every morning, I can't take my eyes off his method of training, that's what a king is supposed to look like."

"I can't deny that he's really amazing and sexy" Jon laughs hugging me and I hug him tightly "I'm going to miss you so much"

Jon lifts me up from the ground "Me too, Sister" He puts me to the ground and rests our forehead on each other "I love you"

While holding hands "I love you too"

"Send a raven to me to visit you"

I smile "I will" he leaves my hand slowly while I hold them tight not wanting to let him go, He sits on his horse "I can't"

Jon smiles "You can" Tears fall from me "Everything going to be fine" Jon heads to the gate riding his horse.

Jaime comes over and puts his hand on my shoulder "Anna"

"I don't want him to go"

"You have to" I sigh "Before you say it, You have me now" I smile "I'm your family" he extends his hand "Shall we go"

I take it "Yeah"

Jaime whistles and shouts "Snow!" Snow comes running to us "Let's go" I look at him strangely "We are friends now"

I laugh "I'm jealous now" as we head to our horses.

》》》》《《《《

On Kingsroad, not far from Winterfell. I, Jon, and Ned rode our horses with the king and his party. The party reaches the split between the King's Road and the road that will take Benjen, Jon, and Tyrion to the Wall. Ned rides up next to Jon. I ride next to Tyrion.

Tyrion smiles "See you soon, Sister in law"

I smile "I see you soon, Brother-in-law, Be safe" I head next to Jon and Ned.

Nearby, we see Benjen has ridden ahead. He briefly stops and looks back, where he sees Ned, me, and Jon talking. Tyrion head next to Benjen's horse

 Tyrion head next to Benjen's horse