Chapter 1, the boy

Riiing! Riiing! Riiing! "Shut up stupid clock" I said. "Sweetie, I made banana pancakes for you! Come and eat" mom said
"Coming" I said in a tired voice. I started taking on my clothes and packed my books into my backpack. I rushed downstairs to my dog, Vicky. "Aww hi Vicky! Who's a good girl?" I said. I gave her a treat and mom came out of the bathroom. "Did u study? I saw your having a test today" she said. "Yeah, u don't need to check on everything mom" I said annoyed. "I'm sorry, I just don't want I to think about ur father and forget stuff" she said in a sad voice. "Mom it's fine, he died months ago" I said while eating the pancakes and rushing out. "Bye sweetie! Have a good day at school!" Mom said. " mom I'm not a kid anymore, I'm 14!" I said whit my pancakes in my mouth.

When I got to school I just put in my earplugs and sat down where nobody could see me. "Hey loser, do u have an eating disorder or sum? I mean u look like a stick!" The popular boys said laughing. "Shut up" I said. I mean, they where right tho. I do have a eating disorder. But I told nobody. Not even my friends.

The school bell rang and I walked to the classroom. I sat down at the back of the classroom and put my hoodie on. " we have a new student today" the teacher said. "His name is Andrew!" The teacher said again. As he walked in, I was about to faint. His hair looked so soft. His skin is the most glowing thing. His height is perfect. He looks muscular. He's the one, I thought. "U can go and sit next to Mia" the teacher said. "Okay" he said. Oh wow even his voice is hot, I thought. As he walked to me he started talking. "Hey" I'm-  "Andrew yes I know" I said interrupting him. "And u are?" "I'm Mia, and u shouldn't talk to me. People won't like u if u get seen with me." I said.
" I don't care, u seem like a cool person" he said. I could not stop smiling at all.

Riiiing! The school bell rang. I was about to walk out until Andrew came. "Hey, I was wondering, do u know where the bathroom is?" He said in total embarrassment. "Uhm yeah it's right down the hall, to the left." I said laughing. "Okay thanks" he said. He was about to run but braked abruptly. "I have another question" he said blushing. "Yeah?" I said smiling. "Can I get your snap?" He said in a scared voice. "Yeah sure" I said. I was about to dance. Omg! I thought. Did a guy just ask for my snap?! Omggg!!

At the end of the school day I walked down the hall and Andrew wasn't a place to see. So I just went home. *Pling* my phone vibrated. It was andrew. He had sent me a snap. "O-M-G" I said. Andrew just sent me an abs pick! I just took a pick of myself with a pretty filter. He started writing to me. "Wanna meet?" He wrote. "Sure" I wrote back. "Come to my place" he wrote.