I love you

(Chifuyu's point of view)

The next day:

He wrote to meet.

I was nervous all day about the exam results.

Well, I finally met him the apartment building where we both live, before that.

"Hi Baji-san!"

"Hi Chifuyu!"

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Oh, for nothing."

"Indeed?"

I nodded.

"And why didn't you write back yesterday? I'm only asking because it told me you had viewed my message."

"I just had to take care of a family matter."

"Yeah, okay, sorry."

"You don't have to apologize."

We went to the park. We sat on the swing and talked about cats and stuff.

When Baji-san said:"You should find a hairstyle anyway."

"What?"

"Well, you know, your hair is like that of a delinquent and since when we meet, everyone look at us strangely at school, so I wouldn't want them to find out that I am one too."

"Oh, I see."

(I can't find any hairstyle, anyway, it's been my hairstyle for a long time and I love it. But everything for Baji-san)

"Are you nervous again? Well, I see you won't find one easily."

Then Baji-san put his right palm on my hair and stroked my head, ruffling my hair.

"Well this way is nice. Keep it like that for the rest of your life!!"

"...Agh. Thank you so much. I Chifuyu Matsuno will dedicate my life to wearing this hairstyle."

"...Heh

You don't have to be so formal."

While we were walking home, Baji-san was behaving strangely. It was like he was watching to see if anyone was following us.

Anyways I didn't pay much attention to it. Later I was called to say that I had passed the exam, I was very happy about it.

[Timeskip]

It's been 1 year..

I know it's strange to say this, but in this 1 year I started to feel something that won't let me rest. I can't say how I feel but I know it's not right.

It's not possible for two boys to love each other, I thought that's why I've been avoiding Baji-san for about a week now.

Once he wrote to me that he wanted to come over to my place, I let him bring Yakisoba with him, we made it together and sat down at the table facing each other.

We started to eat then Baji-san said "Why have you been avoiding me for a week?

I didn't expect this question, so I was surprised. "Well, I..."

Baji-san leaned over and looked into my eyes with his beautiful brown eyes, our noses were slowly touching he smiled and then kissed me.

This also surprised me, but I enjoyed it a bit and gently pushed him away. Since I was very red from this, I tried to cover my face with my hands.

"You know what, I better go now." said the black haired one nervously

He got up from the table and he would have started to leave but I ran to him and grabbed his wrist

"Please do not go Baji-san."

As we stood at the door, we looked into each other's eyes.

"I pushed you away before because..."

"You don't have to explain, I know you didn't like the before thing." Baji-san interrupted

"That's not true, I liked it, it just surprised me and I didn't want you to see that it turned me completely red."

"Then that's why you covered your face." Baji-san said with a laugh

"Then let's finally eat the Yakisoba!"

"Okey."

We sat down at the table. We continued to eat as if nothing had happened.

"Wow, it's cold."

"By the way, wouldn't you like to stay here for the evening?"

"What, really?"

"Well, if it's okay to you and you know, my mother isn't at home and it would be nice to be with someone."

"Oh, I understand, of course if you want."

"And um, you wouldn't mind if you slept in my room, since there's nowhere else..."

"It's fine with me." Baji-san interrupted

"Okey."

In the end, we didn't eat the Yakisoba because it was completely cold.

We took a bath, we were both already lying in my bed, we didn't say anything when I noticed that Baji-san was already sleeping.

I leaned over to see if he was really sleeping. But he must have been asleep. I realized that the feeling I've had so far was nothing but that I love him!

To be continued...