October 1st, 2024

Weight: 154.3 pounds

Today is my first shopping trip as a gainer! I live alone now and have put in my plan for maximum weight gain. I work two jobs, one day shift and one night shift, so I can stress myself out and not recover correctly, screw up my sleep schedule, and give me more time to pack food into my stomach. My apartment is in the middle of a big city so I'm surrounded by blue light screens and electronic air pollution as well.

I went into the store after my night shift work because I slept after my day job. Skipping right past the produce section, I headed right for the fridges. Since I consider myself a good cook, especially when I find extra fattening recipes or ways to make things fattening, I was able to get creative with my food choices and not spend too much money in the process.

After the fridges, (I was proud of myself for picking and choosing not based on price, but ingredients) I headed to the bakery. I did the same picking and choosing again, looking at whatever looked good and checking the ingredients to see if they had either lots of chemicals most people couldn't pronounce or the trio of sugar, butter (or other fats) and oil. Lots of stuff entered my cart here, as expected.

Next was the drink aisle, where I got my favorite flavors of mountain dew, snapple, and fanta. My cart was getting pretty full of junk and I was very happy about it. After rearranging things, I reduced the volume by about a third and walked into the candy aisle.

When I was still at my parent's house, I could only ever look at the candy, nothing more. Just to spite them, I got more than enough of all the candy that looked good to me, from chocolate bars to gummy candy.

Looking at my cart after that aisle, I smiled and thought to myself, if Mom saw this she would straight up kill me. Luckily, I don't have to tell her, ha!

If my cart wasn't full before, it was overflowing by the time I finished the other snack aisles. I didn't check anything because I knew already that the food in those aisles was all heavily processed and would easily fatten me right up. Rearranging again, I had just enough room to go over the frozen aisles before I reached absolute maximum capacity on my cart.

Completely avoiding the frozen vegetables and healthier frozen food, I picked and chose again just to be safe. I made sure all my ice cream was full fat and made with dairy, as well as choosing ice creams with things mixed in to add to the calorie count. Other desserts and the more heavily processed frozen food went into my cart, so the last thing I had to do was get all of the things to enhance the effects of the food on my weight. I got all sorts of little things to make everything I ate even more fattening and was satisfied with my haul.

The total came up to 317.80, less than a haul of the same size in organic, healthy food. I was happy with that, since my two 20 dollar an hour plus jobs proved enough to keep me full constantly.

After I had gotten everything home and put away, I decided to go to the dollar tree to get work snacks and drinks. I got a bin for the back of my car to store everything and went around the aisles looking for fattening snacks, candy, and drinks. I eventually hit the candy and snack aisles and kinda went crazy. My basket was half full of candy bars, bags, and boxes, lots of snack cakes, cookies, and other miscellaneous snacks before I went to the drink coolers.

In the drink coolers, I found things I couldn't have gotten at Fry's, so I scooped all the Arizona grape drinks (very sugary), all the monsters, and all the cherry vanilla Coke I could into my basket as well.

That total came to 115.20, a sustainable amount to keep spending on work food.

Since I was tired and hungry after all that shopping, I hit up my local Weinerschnitzel for two double cheeseburgers, a large chili cheese fry, a junkyard hot dog, a large pepsi, and a lemonade dipped chocolate ice cream cone.

I can finish all this. It'll be amazing to be stuffed for once!

I got home and sat on the couch with my food, taking a bite of one of the burgers and trying to take it slowly. That plan went down the drain as I wolfed everything down with record speed. My stomach was bloated and hurt a little, but I loved the feeling of being overfull.

I took a little nap before needing to get up for day work, about two hours.