Kidnapped JungKook!?

Começar do início

Y/N: Where's JungKook!?

This time you asked with anger.

Taehyung: H-he g-got kidnapped.

You heart stopped, as you froze at what he just said. You looked at all of them, they were just sitting there. Your blood started to boil, as you grabbed a glass and throw it, making everyone look at you shocked.

Y/N: What the hell!?-.....

Taehyung: Y-......

Y/N: Shut up!, What the fuck are you doing sitting here!?, Aren't you going to look for him!?, His your fucken boss, and not just that, his your friend!, You sitting here like you fucken don't care!.

???: You think we don't care!?, His our fucken darn friend, of course we care!-......

Taehyung: Yoongi-....

Y/N: If you care so much, then find him!, What are you still doing here!

Tears started to fall from your eyes, Taehyung slowly walked up to you, pulling you into a hug, but you pushed him away.

Y/N: What kind of friends are you!?, I believe if you got kidnapped, JungKook would do everything and anything to find you!, And look at you!, Fucken cowards!

With that you ran up to your room, shutting the door loud. You started throwing things around out of anger. Falling to the ground, you looked into the mirror.

Y/N: Why am I so upset about this?, Why do I feel like this?, Why!?.

You grabbed your hair in frustration.

You got up, and walked back downstairs, when you got there you over heard the boys.

???: We need to find him.

Taehyung: But Namjoon, we don't even know who really kidnapped him, it could be anyone.

Yoongi: V's right.

???: But we have to try, plus Y/N was right.

Namjoon: Yeah, j-hope.

???: I want to help.

They all turned around and saw you.

Taehyung: Y/N, look-....

Y/N: I want to help.

Yoongi: Wow, a girl helping Mafia's.

Yoongi said laughing.

Y

ou raised a brow at him. You eyes going cold.

Y/N: You think a girl can't help Mafia's?

You asked in a cold voice.

Taehyung: Yoongi.

Taehyung said, in a more warning tone, Yoongi slowly got up.

Yoongi: Yes I do, you just another weak little girl, with a bad temper.

He said smirking. You suddenly laughed, without warning you throw a knife at him.

Everyone: Yoongi!?

Y/N: What,got scared?

You laughed, picking up the fake paper knife.

Namjoon: Park Y/N, one and only con-artist, sweet but dangerous, even ended up in the mental asylum, for killing her father, every clever, weaknesses.....none.

You looked over at him shocked.

Y/N: How?

Namjoon: I'm one Jungkook's men, how can I not know.

Jin: Why didn't you tell us?

Jimin: What if she killed him?

Y/N: I wouldn't. Not even in my dreams, you Jungkook's friends, so I wouldn't even think of it.

Jin: But you can't help Y/N, if anything-....

Y/N: What if I tell you, I could find him.

Everyone looked at each other then back at you.

Y/N: Why so shocked?, Did you forget, about the tracker?, JungKook made me wear a tracker, but obviously he thought I didn't know, so when I found out, I placed the tracker in his watch, so if I ever think of escaping, he'll try to track me, but instead he'll be tracking himself.

You giggled a little finding it clever. When you looked at everyone they looked shocked and surprised.

Taehyung: Wow.

You giggled at Taehyung's expression.

Y/N: Let's go find him.

Namjoon got up.

Namjoon: Look Y/N, what you did and all. Thank you, but we'll take it from here.

You slowly took a seat, putting your legs on the table infront of you.

Y/N: Okay. But I wonder who's going to give your the location, or who'll detract them, over 50 men, are guarding outside, all armed and ready to call back up, knowing Bangtan will come looking for their leader, but the clever thing I found was the fact that they all hidden, wanting you to think that no one's there, so they find that as a perfect opportunity to attack, and kill the members of Bangtan, and once that done, they'll finish off JungKook, the leader. 10 camera's outside , they really got their shit together.

Yoongi: How do you know all this?

Y/N: Wow, you are idiots, ever heard of technology?, Think about it, there's Google map, you can see everything and everyone.

Namjoon: She's right, once you find the location, you can use that.

Y/N: But I still don't know how many men are inside, so we'll have to keep our guard up.

Jimin: We?

Y/N: Duhhh, I'm coming with shorty. I mean, how would you know where he is?, And you need me.

Jin: She's right we do need her, for detection, I mean she is a con-artist.

Y/N: I'll go get changed.

Taehyung: But you look fine.

Y/N: You'll find out.

Time skip

(Your outfit)

Y/N: Let's go

Y/N: Let's go.

With that said, you put on your sunglasses, and walked. Leaving the boys shocked, and followed you.

Will they be able to get JungKook back? Or will their plan backfire?

Vote and comment for more